Hoping I'm in the right place...

Hi everyone :)

So a little bit about me...
I'm 29 (30 in august)
Mother to 3 girls (7 yrs 2 yrs 8months)
Wife to the man of my dreams (well so he thinks haha ;) )

I'm now at my ultimate heaviest and it's really hit home just how bluming fat and unfit I am. I am about 21st and my ultimate goal is 10st! I don't care if it takes years to get there I will do :)

I've not decided completely on which diet to follow at the moment but thinking Il kick start it with a couple of weeks of slim fast then crack on with slimming world.hoping a little boost to start helps motivate me :) my daughters r 1 & 3 on 25/7 5/8 &
I've my 30th on Aug 31st so I'm aiming to at least feel that I've started chipping away at the colossal weight by then. Oct is holidays. Then xmas etc then we are holidaying in Cape Verde in July 16. I would love to have more body confidence on that trip!! I don't mean size 8 (Il never get there haha) but a size 14 or something like that would b amazing! Tbh anything smaller than a 24 which I am now!!! So that's my ultimate goal!

Soooo I'm just going to nosey around a bit, pop up and say hi, I'm away on Sunday night with my husband so I'm going to start a diary on Tues morning and go from there.

Good luck to everyone on their own weight loss xxx

Hi and good luck on your weight-loss journey.
You've got a lot of motivation to look forward to with the holidays and 30th. I turn 30 in 2 just under 2 weeks and I've found its a big motivation...I keep think now that I'll be 30 this has to be "the" year :) x

Hello and welcome! This forum is fantastic for motivation and support. I was 21.5 stone when I started, so know exactly how you feel, but it really can be done, so keep believing that and you'll get there. :) xx

Hello and welcome! This forum is fantastic for motivation and support. I was 21.5 stone when I started, so know exactly how you feel, but it really can be done, so keep believing that and you'll get there. :) xx

How are you doing with your loss if u don't mind me asking? & which plan do u follow? X X

Thank you! :) That sounds like a good plan - my advice would be to not try to do too much too soon, take small steps and build it up. :) xx

Thank u :) I'm aiming to take it slow and steady :) before I'd diet for others and lose it quick then regain. This time I'm doing it for myself :) I don't really care what others think, I'm just going to go for it x

Back