Hoping this will help me with my final push!

Jane1803

Trying hard to get there!
Hiya Everyone!

I am really struggling just now:cry:
I started about 22 months ago and have lost 7 stone but just lately I seem to be self-sabotaging the whole time and have lost my focus.

I am determined to get there in the end and I am hoping that by doing this diary each day I will be making a positive step so here goes!

Breakfast
Black Coffee, Banana and an Apple

Lunch
3 Ryvitas HeB
3 Laughing Cow HeA
Cauliflower Soup
Melon and Grapes

Dinner
Pork Steak
Jacket Potato
Carrots
Sweetcorn
Apple sauce & Gravy 3 syns

I have been doing SW for so long now I feel that I could write the book but that's when we get complacent isn't it! Any hints, help or encouragement (or a boot up the backside) would be much appreciated!

wow jane, you've done amazingly well so far!! xx

when you say you're sabotaging yourself, how do you mean? what things are you doing to make you do/feel that?

I've not been doing sw very long yet but I'm guessing we all get to a point where we struggle, probably more than once! Hopefully someone with more experience will be along soon :bighug:

Thank you Pix! I used to be so focussed and so on plan and now any excuse and I am in the biscuit barrel in the staffroom or snuffling out chocolatey stuff.
I have always eaten out one meal a week, just a main course but lately it seems to be a coouple of times a week and a pudding as well.
I love the buzz I get when I get a good loss at WI and I am all fired up but then slip, slide back into the munchies.... Darn it!

I dont suppose I can offer any advice that you don't already know lol ... but for what it's worth, is there something low syn that you really enjoy and could make sure is always available for the staffroom to stop you getting into the biscuit tin. If you like baking maybe you could make something to take in and share?

if you like puddings could you have a starter and a pud instead of a main, try and reduce that way ...or have whatever the salady option is? Mind you, two a week is still going to add up isnt it ;-) grin

good luck in getting through this patch,..you've come so far to go backwards now ! xx

Thanks Pix. Weigh in tonight and I know I will have a gain after my lovely weekend away with the fella so we must both face the music. Hopefully he will have lost or maintained as I feel a bit of a fraud being "Couple of the Year" if we both gain!
I am taking more fruit in tomorrow plus my boss keeps telling the staff about my trips to the biscuit tin, nothing like a bit of name and shaming! x

Back