Total Solution Hoping to be a flab free 40!

sarahlou72

Am totally new to posting on forums... Usually I'm a reader of threads but never actually take the plunge and participate! Having read all the inspirational stories on here I thought I ought to start my own diary, to record my journey so i can look back and hopefully (fingers crossed) motivate others!
I put on lots of weight having two children close together and did Lighterlife in 2008. I lost 2 stone in 6 weeks and was going great guns but had some bad news and was just too fragile emotionally to be dealing with such a full on commitment. In the months that followed I lost another stone purely down to being an emotional wreck! Slowly things picked up and happier times followed but so did weight gain. Since then I have yo-yoed up and down using various diets but fortunately have never put that 2 stone back on from LL!
So here I am the same weight I was in 2008 but still carrying an extra 3 stone... I'm unhappy, lethargic, hide myself away, wear the same clothes all the time as I can't bring myself to buy anything in the size i am! have stacks of clothes that don't fit me in the wardrobe (half still have tags on!)
I'm 40 in October, and so want to feel and look great... Other friends are also hitting the big 4 zero this year so I have several large parties/weekends away coming up and as they approach I'm just feeling dread! I should be excited. I'm a mum, I don't have too many spangly nights out and yet knowing they're coming up I feel awful!
The crunch came last week when I suggested that maybe I should go to one of the parties (movie fancy dress) as Selene from underworld... Yes she wears a tight leather catsuit but she does wear a long coat over the top?? My OH just looked at me as if I'd said I was gonna go naked!! Have been deflated ever since. Thursday night I dreamt I was on the Cambridge diet and woke Friday morning a different person... That's what I was going to do... It worked before and im not a lb over what i was when i stopped so it must be done!! Came across Exante instead and ordered shakes and porridge yesterday! Feel sooooo good and can't wait to get my order... Am hoping to start on tues/weds....
Just ordered a shop for tomorrow with various (allowed) beverages and I'm good to go :)
Can't wait (even though am dreading the first few days!) - I know if I can do a week then I'm gonna be ok...
Apologies for the waffling! I must have needed to get it off my chest ;)

Well today my packs should arrive and am all psyched up and ready to start tomorrow!
Haven't had a confirmation email yet though about delivery :( which I'm a tad concerned about but I guess there's plenty of hours left in the day....

Hello!!! No email my end either. I've just posted on the main site to see if they do stick to next day delivery. Want to get started!!!

Don't despair!! Was just about to send an email to exante panicking and there was a knock at the door... It's arrived!! So i guess not everyone gets an email...
Arrived same time as a bumper pack of listerine strips for ketosis breathe!!
Am sure yours wont be far behind...
Am off to have a nose what's in the box :)

I ordered yesterday, and got my delivery this morning!! Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gillclark1 said:
I ordered yesterday, and got my delivery this morning!! Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So are you starting tomorrow Gill? Am currently hoovering up any 'bad' foods in the kitchen in preparation!! My poor family aren't gonna know what's hit them! x

Mine is due later so tomorrow it is. Pancake fest later for last supper.

Haha! Yep me too!!
What a great day for last supper eh...
Glad to hear you have news on the delivery... Funny standing in front of a box thinking that's all my food for a month!
Happy pancaking :)

It's here!! I just thought the same. Wow my food for a month is in this box.

Well day 1 is here... Feel good and determined to do this!
Weighed myself this morning and I'm 4 lbs more than I thought I was :(
Could be the giant last supper I had or the fact it's totm... Ah well onwards and upwards!
Weighed in at 12st 10lb with a bmi of 31.5...

Hi, i hope you don't mind me gatecrashing! I am new to all of this aswell. I am due to reveive my bumper pack between 11-12pm,i am bery excited but also very nervous! I am off om hols in six weeks -weighed this morning aarrrggh was 12st6lns ?was hoping to get to 10st10lbs?i need a miracle, espicially as my sister is a. skinny?

juliebags said:
Hi, i hope you don't mind me gatecrashing! I am new to all of this aswell. I am due to reveive my bumper pack between 11-12pm,i am bery excited but also very nervous! I am off om hols in six weeks -weighed this morning aarrrggh was 12st6lns ?was hoping to get to 10st10lbs?i need a miracle, espicially as my sister is a. skinny?

Hi juliebags! Pop in whenever you like :)
I was nervous too but woke up this morning motivated and ready to roll!
I think if you stick to it you'll be amazed at where you'll be in 6 weeks time!
Do you have a diary? Be great to see how you're doing :)
Best of luck for tomorrow x

Back