Hoping to Turn my Dream into Reality of being Thin & Healthy with SW !!

Kanika

Hi All:grouphugg:,

Finally Joined Slimming World Last Week, after contempating and deciding for weeks. Kept thinking will do it later, later, don't want to leave good food yet!!
But I finally took the plunge and Here I am 3 pounds lighter after a week.

I have done many a diets before, as others might have!! Cabbage soup, Lighter Life:(, etc. but failed each time - after doing it for 3 - 4 weeks.

Whereas, with Slimming World I didnt really feel that i was on a Diet, it feels like just picking up healthy food instead and still being able to eat what u like and LOSE.

I love the idea of being able to eat lots still, without having to say NO to most of it. I wish I continue feeling the same and stick to this one till I reach my BIG GOAL and DREAM.

I will log in Daily and continue the beautiful journey filled with emotions and motivation of discovering the HEALTHY me...
Today's Food Diary,
B/fast - Fruit Platter (Apples - Green and Red), Pears)

Lunch - Jacket potato + baked Beans :D

Snack - SW hi-fi Light Bar (3 syns or 2 bars = 1 Healthy extra).

Dinner - Still Deciding!!:p

Feelings: Positive, Happy and Looking forward!!

Progress till now,
Week 1 = 24/07/2012 =(-3 lbs)

Until Tomm,
Kanika
Smile Always -As the best Curve on a Woman is her SMILE :)

Still On Track!!

Today's Food Diary,
B/fast - Fruit Platter (Apples - Green and Red), Pears)

Lunch - Jacket potato + baked Beans :D

Snack - SW hi-fi Light Bar (3 syns or 2 bars = 1 Healthy extra).

Dinner - Lots of Salad (ettuce, Cucumber, tomatoes, Onion) + Chicken cooked in tomatoes + indian Herbs. !!

Feelings: Still Positive + Looking forward!!

Laters,
Kanika
Smile Always -As the best Curve on a Woman is her SMILE:)

Hiya,

Yesterday was a pretty good day!!
Did not go over my Syns (Rather was under 10) - Feeling positive..

Yesterday's DAY:

B/fast - Fruits
Lunch - Fried Egg (2) + Beans + Grilled Sausage.
Snack - 1 hifi Choc bar (How tasty is that!)
Dinner - Made myself Chicken with Red and Green Peppers

Recipe for my Syn Free Chicken with Peppers:

Fry the chicken in fry light with a minced garlic until cooked.(put aside)
Fry in the Onions + Green and Red Peppers.
Put in the OXO chicken Cube (Syn Free) + Hot water
After 1-2 boils put back the chicken and let the water dry off.
The chicken soaks the water and flavours.

I had it with the Salad on the side for dinner.

IMG02287-20120725-1855.jpg

Kanika :)

Last edited:
Could not Stick to the Plan the yesterday...

Started of feeling positive -But slipped in the evening

Breakfast - Fruits

Lunch - 2 wholemeal bread (HE B)
with 2 boiled eggs + salad Sandwich.

Dinner - had another Bread with HAM :( Nt Happy About it...

Didnt feel too full at night an had a Bowl of home made Red kidney Beans + FF yogurt.

Felt not so Good.

Laters,
Kanika

Today, I am hoping to be not too BAD!! But have some friends coming over and we are heading towards london for a good night out!!

Breakfast - Had an apple + Pear

Lunch - Had 2 slices of thin wholemeal bread (HEB)
With HAM + Tomatoes + Pickle sauce as a sandwich.

Dinner - will be out - Hoping to be GOOD and DRInk as much Diet drinks + water, so i Eat Less!!
As it will be Indian food -> thinking of having Dry chicken mostly!!

Fingers crosed..xx

Until Tomm,

Kanika :)

Hiya!

Had my 2nd Week Weigh in today, i lost 5 lbs.... and reached my Half A Stone TARGET:D:clap:!! I am over the moon!! Can't believe it.

It wasnt the best of the week, but i did constantly think about not going over my syns, and the Friday night out did not help!!

Feeling Positive!! Looking fwd to the next week now :)

Progress till now,
Week 2 = 30/07/2012 =(-5 lbs) - SOTW (Slimmer Of The Week)
:D

Today - I feel Happy and dont have any commitments, so I should stick to the PLAN!!

B/fast - Had 1 Brown bread Slice (2 syns) + Egg + Sausage + 2 Hash browns (4 Syns)

snack - Orange

Lunch - 2 wholemeal Bread, thin slices (HEB) + Egg Mayo (2 Syns) + Beetroot Pickle Sauce + Tomatoes + Cucumber Sandwich.

Dinner - Still Deciding! :p

Syns till now - 8.

Hope to stick to plan and not be guilty!! :)

Laters,
Kanika

Ok so Last night, went for a movie and had a small popcorn:cry: with Diet Coke!

Feel really really really BAD .... I had an Apple with me too and a HI-FI Bar, still opted for the Sinful Popcorn!

ANyways I am determined to have a good day today!!

Full of Super Free and Free Foods!!

Need Loads of Motivation!!

Hi Kanika, I've just been doing sw for over 3 weeks and I find that reading other peoples daily food plans really helps to give me ideas and motivation with my own plan. There are loads of syn free recipes on here too and I always make enough to do a few days so that I always have lots of food in the fridge so lunch and dinners don't take too much effort otherwise i might opt for quicker unhealthy choices.

You're doing well and don't beat yourself up when you go off plan, just put it behind you and start again. Good luck :)

Hi ggmac, Thanks so much for your reply!! U are right, I need to think less and do more :) And good ideas for making lots and keeping for a few days, as i do struggle and think what to eat today!!
I will look defo look up for some syn free recipes :)
Thanks again for the pep talk, much needed!!

Best of luck to you and hope u reach your goal Super SOON!!

Thanks Again...:hug99:

Yesterday was a not so bad day!!

B/Fast - Egg + Hash Brown (4 syns) + sausage

Lunch - Salad Bowl + Fruits (pineaple, grapes, Watermelon, Melon)

Snack - Cadbury Buttons (4 syns) + Apple

Dinner - Low Cal Sub with lots of veggies ( 6)

Total Syns (14) !!

Hey Kanika!

I just restarted slimming world and I do really enjoy it as I mostly eat what I always have done just with a few tweaks here and there. You are allowed to be bad sometimes, so don't beat yourself up so much :) My biggest downfalls are cheese, bread, mayo, crisps and wine! :)

Keep going!
Becky
xx

Hi Becky,

Thanks for the motivation hun! My biggest downfalls are Bread and Mayo too... but I m ok at the Mo with the 2 wholemeal options in a day (slices)!!
the main change I have brought in is to defo have Breakfast - earlier i used to just skip it and direct to Lunch and HOG at dinner time!! So, thats helped me so far i guess :)

Thanks Again :)

Yesterday's Plan

B/fast - 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB) + Ham slices + Homemade Coriander Chutney + Tomatoes.

Lunch - Homemade Chicken curry with 2 chapatis (4 syns)

Dinner - Had Half Roasted Chicken from Costco. ( Probably all the balance Syns and moreeeeee)

Feeling Positive!! C'mon Weekend :p

Kanika..xx

So the morning went off as planned!!

B/fast - Beans, Egg (2 Fried), 2 Hah browns (4 syns)

Snack - Plum

Lunch - Going to have 2 wholemeal Slices + Lettuce + cucumber + Tomatoes + (Egg Mayo or Chicken sweetcorn) filling Sandwich With Pickle Sauce - ( Counting 4 syns)

Snack -Apple

Dinner - Either Pasta or Noodles with Chicken, tomatoes and Peppers (homemade)
Or
Indian Homemade Dal + FF yogurt with 100 gm cooked rice.

As my Bloodgroup Says - B'+'ve (Be Positive) !!

Luv,
Kanika..xx
Smile Always -As the best Curve on a Woman is her SMILE
smile.gif

Hey! Yeah I used to skip breakfast too, but now I really look forward to it and feel it sets up my day. I do think I gotta find a bread replacement! Problem is bread it just so yummy quick and easy!

Keep it up Kanika!
xx

Hey! Yeah I used to skip breakfast too, but now I really look forward to it and feel it sets up my day. I do think I gotta find a bread replacement! Problem is bread it just so yummy quick and easy!

Keep it up Kanika!
xx

I know - Bread is just so Yummy!! Gives u the feeling of Fullness :) I guess if as long as we stick to HEB (bread - 2 slices) a day, we are fine ;) If we avoid it, the more we will long for it.....
So better to have than keep dreaming :D
Thanks Again Becky - Hope ur reach ur Goal Super Sooon..xx

Keep it up Kanika!
xx

I know! Bread is awesome...cant do without it...But i guess, as lng as we stick to 2 aday (HEB) we are good :D
Hope u reach u target wt. Super SOON..xx

Yeah, Think you're right, better to have a little a day then miss it and have a mega bread binge! hope you reach your goal too Kanika!

Hi Becky, I cant agree more!! Bread is the yummiest thing.

This weekend:
I did a big mistake going to COSTCO this week and bought all those things out of temptation ofcourse and didnt need them at all!!
Chicken rotisserie and huge white sweet bread (i dont even like that), but i ate it cos i just wanted to! REally sad....

Tomo. is my weigh in!! N m sooo sure i have messed up this week - But I wanna get back to it from tomm.
I have thrown all the leftovers and gonna start afresh!! HOping for a positive week... :)

Keep it up..xx

Hi,

Had my 3rd Weigh in on Monday and as suspected, it was Wt. GAIN +2lbs :(
But I am not letting it get to me!!

This week i will recover and hope to lose moreeeeeeeeeeee....

Progress till now,
Week 2 = 30/07/2012 =(-5 lbs) - SOTW (Slimmer Of The Week):D
Week 3 = 06/08/2012 =(+2 lbs) :( :cry:
Small Target = To LOSE a Stone (8 lbs or more) for the long weekend!! :whacky068:

Back