Hoping you could answer my questions ?

katiekoo

Hello All
I've done SW a few times , but really need to rejoin ( although i'am doing in from home )
I've been making my own sheets etc for food planning and have come across 10 questions i need answering - if you could possibly do so ?

1) What are the syn value's for the oh so juicy chicken in a bag ?

2) How do you keep your fruit / salad's fresh as i like to be organised so wish to have these prepared but find the fruit especially soon goes a bit soggy.

3) Can you cut fresh fruit / veg and then store it in the freezer ?

4) What's the syns on humous - roughly ?

5) What other ideas do you have for snacks , that are edible to eat at an office desk ? Ive got fruit / boiled eggs and carrot stick's

6) The syn value's on pasta n sauce's

7) The syn's on mugshot's

8) Tesco simply cook range , what's the best to buy from here ?

9) What's the syns on ww meal's as i was thinking these could make a great quick dinner whilst at work.

10 ) any other hints/tips ?

I know it's alot , but i'd be extremly greatful for any answered.
Thanks

Katie

Hiya,
Lots of syn value requests there, the answers to most of these can be found in the syn value sub forum. If not then post syn value requests in there please.

There's a thread for frequently asked syn values.

Hints and tips, there's tons and tons on here - just have a read round the threads.

Chopping and storing fruit and veg in the freezer - I personally wouldn't do this

Snacks - tons of threads on snacks on here, one was posted today.

Good luck!

Hi Katie i'll try answer some of your ?'s are you on EXTRA EASY Plan or ORIGINAL/Green Plan....

1) Is that Maggi, so juicy cooks in a bag..They range from 4&1/2 SYNS up to 8 SYNS on all plans.. If you have a specific one jus ask me n i will check slimming world online....

2) Havnt got an answer for that.... I buy fruit n it ends up going off before i hav a chance to eat it...

3) I think you can freeze your fruit n veg but not to sure...

4) I think it might be 1&half to 2 per tbls depending on brand...

5) There is recipes on here for slimming world jellies if ur looking for something sweet treatlike...Cheesestrings, You can have two Alpine Light bars as a part of your HEXB or 3 SYNS each..

6) Pasta is free on EXTRAEASY plan and there are a lot of recipes on here for SYN free sauces using passata and chopped tomatoes...I buy the My Dolmio microwavable pasta shells 1&half SYNS & meatball sauce 3&half SYNS they're handy sometimes...

7) If its the Mugshotz i'm thinking of then the tomato and herb, pasta chicken, sweet and sour ones are all free on EXTRAEASY....the're the ones with the little pieces of pasta in them....

8) & 9) Not sure about them but if you give me the calories in one of the meals i can calculate it on the slimming world website...

10) The best tip i have would be to go through the recipe section on this website Pete's recipes are good....there is so many ideas on here...

Good Luck:):):):)

Are we allowed to give all this info? Did you read this http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/59895-slimming-world-copyright-clarification.html when you joined the site? :)

Back