Hormones, PMS, TOTM and other inconveniences

hexe

I have noticed how much hormones influence my weight loss. I wonder, if others on here experience the same or similar and if anybody has found something to lessen the effects?
Once a month I am so bloated, retain water, not even mentioning the emotional bother. Bleeming estrogen :eek:

Ohhhh Hexe... I feel your pain! The only thing I find that helps me is 2000mg evening primrose oil every day, I was flat out in work the past few weeks & haven't been taking it- boy do I feel a difference! Can't wait to see what everyone else does!

Ohhhh Hexe... I feel your pain! The only thing I find that helps me is 2000mg evening primrose oil every day, I was flat out in work the past few weeks & haven't been taking it- boy do I feel a difference! Can't wait to see what everyone else does!

I will certainly give it a try. Will do the trial and error principle until I find the right thing for me :(
However, as I am 40 now, I guess primrose oil would have other benefits regarding perimenopause/anti-aging, too (if I remember correctly).
It's just so ridiculous, the older I get the worse the "inconvenience" gets, how annoying.
Thanks for sharing your tip xx

Back