:( horrible saturday night

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by X_Tasha_X, 20 February 2010 Social URL.

1. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Ugh just having a crap night right now, feeling quite down just because i WANT to eat something :cry:

Made Andreas his tea tonight Chicken Korma with Nain bread, it smelt soooo nice i was so tempted to eat some chicken but i quickly put the korma in b4 i could.

I have had all my packs and shakes and i dunno i just really wanna eat something i feel hungry but i know it must be in my head. I thought about having a ss+ day AGAIN but i aint even got any chicken or lettace in the house ~sigh~

I dunno i am just feeling the need to eat something and feeling really upset that i cant. I wont eat anything i want this weight off. I dunno, i just REALLY want to eat :cry:

Sorry about the rant hope you have all had a lovely saturday xxx :wave_cry:

miss jelly tot likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Xypher

Xypher 2010 - Year I get slim :)

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.92%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    awww I am sorry you are having a bad night hun *hugs Tasha*

You are doing so well on the diet. And we both know that cheating isn't worth it... and neither is the guilt we feel after we have done it.

Maybe have a nice warm drink, maybe a soak in the tub, and just have an early night or lie infront of the fire with the TV on :) You are doing amazing hun and tomorrow is a new day and everything will be fine :D Tonight is just a toughy but you will get through it 100% xx

4. Burgerbun

Burgerbun Full Member

Hey Tasha,

You WILL get through this. From what i have seen of your posts you seem like a very strong person. COme on you can do it!

If you REALLY need something, why dont you make yourself a choc muffin from a choc pack....if you have already had your 3 packs then you have had all your nutrients.

put a sweetener into a microwavable bowl (will need to be a smallish one) and crush it. Empty a pack in and add afew drops of water until its almost like a thick paste. Then microwave it for 1min or so. You will see when it is done at it will be like a muffin. Make sure you make the surface quite smooth-the muffin will be the shape you put it in as.

Hope this helps!

5. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    sounds like the right time for a face pack, nails painted, bath, pampering type night so you keep yourself occupied. try having a lovely coffee. if all else fails go and play games on your computer. some great ones on fb.

6. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i always find the tommee tippee kids cups are the best... the really cheap ones as they don't stick. :D

7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi your not alone when you feel like that at all on the diet.! 'It's all about fighting away them thoughts in your head.

And you did, well done x

8. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    If I couldn't hold out any longer I used to have another shake :D always done the trick and at 138 calories, it won't do harm ... Better than a munch LOL x

9. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hope you are feeling brighter today hun x

10. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Thanks everyone

I couldnt get on here last night when i really needed to hear all them lovely comments. I thought the site was down as everthing else i went on to online worked.

I didnt eat anything i had a cup of golden veg water flavour which i know we are only ment to have 1 t-spoon a day but i had 2 yesterday eeek! I went and had ANOTHER shower last night and painted my nails to try get my mind off food.

I sat and watched 'me you and dupree' which was really nice because i love that film :)

This morning tho OMG i woke up sweating as i had the most horrible dream. I had a dream i was eating a huge massive bag of crisps and then i got another packet and ordered a chinese. When i woke up i asked andreas if i had eaten last night he was like ''no'', THANK GOD!! xxx

11. Xypher

Xypher 2010 - Year I get slim :)

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.92%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    awww glad you managed to get through last night :D Site was down for me to was annoying haha :(

12. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Thanks hun :) Glad i got through last night too xxx

13. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Tasha,

Just wanted to say that I get weeks where I feel like this...you know, it does no harm to have a munch on a piece of chicken or some tuna...and i definitely wouldn't call it cheating...! Don't be so hard on yaself, a SS+ evening now and again won't make any difference to your weight loss so don't be scared to eat.

Glad you got through last night though. Have you tried making the jelly with the mix a mousse? I like to have one in the evening, doesn't count as a meal and has about 18kcals I think so that's always an alternative...?

I know how tough it can be in this mind set...keep going though girl, you are doing so well xx

14. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i hope your feeling better today tasha, i had a bad day this week and you lot were here for me once again, i would of answered this thread sooner but the forum was down last night :(, chin up xx

15. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Tasha sorry you had such an awful night on a night where we couldn't be here to reply - so glad that you got through it okay and well done for not eating, you're one strong and focussed lady xx

16. Kate08

Kate08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do a pamper session for yourself, will make you feel loads better and proud that you didnt cave to temptation :D

17. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

ok reading them lovely posts makes me even more guilty that i had a huge chicken salad today :( ~sobs~ I just dunno what the ehll is wrong with me :( From now on i aint even going to have a ss+ day. I done so well last night and ruined it today. sorry :( xxx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet USA
    what's wrong with having chicken salad? Don't beat yourself up about it x

20. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't worry about having a chicken salad, you're allowed them on ss+ --- ok so the size may not have been the same but that's not the worst thing in the world!

Don't beat yourself up about eating food that you're allowed on SS+ days, there are going to be times when you'll want to/need to and it doesn't do you any favours to yourself if you're making yourself feel bad about it.

Chin up honey, you're doing so well - please don't let a salad knock you down xx

21. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Thanks everyone. I woke up this morning and had lost a 1lb so that chicken salad couldnt have done that much damage hehe!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.