Horrible weekend!

fat-be-gone

For some reason I'm having a horrible craving filled wknd! I just feel totally sick of the diet.... since yesterday! My anxiety disorder has been testing me and that is not fun for me or my poor hubby! I know it will pass but I'm just miserable and want to cheat! I keep stepping on the scales to show myself what I have already achieved and looking at slim photos of me and my mood isn't lifting :-(

Whats worse is that I was meant to be having next sat n sun off for a friends surprise meal on sat and a fancy meal out for mam on sun.... not sure it's such a good idea to have a break now :(

So sorry for rant just feel at a total loss for what to do :( xxx

Weekends are soooooo much harder than weekdays. You've done really well not to cheat so far....take it one day (hour??!!!) at a time- I'm sure you'll feel better tomorrow. Xx

(Sorry that there's no advice there- just wanted to give you some positive vibes!) xxx

Weekends are soooooo much harder than weekdays. You've done really well not to cheat so far....take it one day (hour??!!!) at a time- I'm sure you'll feel better tomorrow. Xx

Thanks so much still didn't cheat so taking it an hour at a time :) hope your doing great xx

Dont cheat!!! You WILL regret it.... do you think yoou could eat 'atkins atyle' I.e protein... wee bit of veg at the meal... you would stay in ketosis!!!

X

Hey Deezer I have been doing the 3 packs plus protein and veg the past three nights, kinda think that might be my prob as I was if fantastic form for wk 1 thanks a mill tho :) I do feel way better now Ive been reading over the forum and looking up low carb foods and I feel much better thanks xxx

YAY!!! I hate the carb craving.... but they do get better!!! How many weeks hae you done chick???

X

Back