Horrified at gain

Shabbs15

I have returned after 3 months of being off plan and have put back on the only weight I have EVER been able lose.
I lost 2 stone on Cambridge in 5 weeks but now this weight as gone back on.
Restarting again tomorrow but just feel so ****.
I have 8 or 9 stone to lose so really shouldn't be doing this to myself.
Going to give it all I have this time as 30 in march xx

I have returned after 3 months of being off plan and have put back on the only weight I have EVER been able lose.
I lost 2 stone on Cambridge in 5 weeks but now this weight as gone back on.
Restarting again tomorrow but just feel so ****.
I have 8 or 9 stone to lose so really shouldn't be doing this to myself.
Going to give it all I have this time as 30 in march xx

Hi Shabbs,

I know how you feel, and it is so depressing when you realise you have chucked it down the pan.

You should feel proud though that rather than hiding away and feeling sorry for yourself, you are dusting yourself off and going again. Time flies and before you know it you will be back there and then lighter still!

I am 30 in November and my weight has been creeping up and up over the past year and I am back to where I said I wouldnt go! So bring on the 30ths and the slimmer us! xxx

I've put the weight on twice!!, (for various reasons) and I've hid away for a whole year because of the shame embarrassment and failure I feel but I'm
Determined to lose it for good this time
And maintain, I either diet or binge there's no inbetween for me n I need to find it!!!. Xx

I've put the weight on twice!!, (for various reasons) and I've hid away for a whole year because of the shame embarrassment and failure I feel but I'm
And maintain, I either diet or binge there's no inbetween for me n I need to find it!!!. Xx

Hi ru_bergman,

Are you on CD?

I find that because I never get to 'maintenance', I never ween myself off the diet and end up coming off and eating exactly as I did pre diet! xxx

Hi ru_bergman,

Are you on CD?

I find that because I never get to 'maintenance', I never ween myself off the diet and end up coming off and eating exactly as I did pre diet! xxx

Yeh on cd, I am the same I get to s few pounds off target then it's like my brain tells me to ruin it all n start eating again!!!. I feel so unhealthy n really need to make it a change for life not just a few months. X

Hi Klee, im so glad someone else knows how I am feeling, both of us having our 30ths should be enough motivation iv spent the whole of my 20's being unhappy and obese no way am I spending my 30's like it.
Have you got alot to get rid of?
Sher

Hi Ru Bergman

Good for you, I like your determination.
Im the same I either diet or binge except I dont diet :(
Sher

Hi Klee, im so glad someone else knows how I am feeling, both of us having our 30ths should be enough motivation iv spent the whole of my 20's being unhappy and obese no way am I spending my 30's like it.
Have you got alot to get rid of?
Sher

I have been up and down like a yo yo through my 20's, size 14 up to 24 and back again (and back again!) and I refuse to do it in my 30's.

my start weight was 15.1, and I would ultimately love to get 5stone off - for good! Xxx

I'm back on it again after putting it all back on again for no reason apart from me not learning to eat healthily once I came off it. Good luck with your return. :)

Back