Extra Easy Horrified with myself

:cry:Went for my first weigh in today and I am 18st 2lbs. This is the heaviest I have ever been when not pregnant. Really need to stick to Slimming World now!

Hey Lindsay!

First of all be proud of the fact you went to class and congratulate yourself on making the decision to lose weight! I won't go to class and am trying to do it alone! I saw on twitter yesterday somebody posted 'Be positive...this morning is the heaviest you will be this year' Losing weight isn't easy but it's a nice thought to think that it's onwards and downwards from here :)
I'm a newbie so can't always offer advice but the people on here are great and know their stuff. Also always good for a wee rant / chat.
Lastly you just have to believe in the plan and believe in yourself.
Good luck :) x

Now you can work on getting down from that weight :) I was 17 and half stone when i first joined slimming world, I didnt realise i was that heavy, but even when i went drastically off plan at the end of last year, i was determined I wasn't going back to the size i was.

Don't think of what has been think of what's coming, you can't change what you have done but you can make things better. You will never see that number on the scale again. Think of SW as changing your life for now and forever. Your journey is just beginning (all such cliche's but true).

Write down how your feeling now and keep it, if your ever feeling like you can't stick to it or want to go off plan then read this again and it'll pull you right back on track. Good luck. x

You've done the hardest bit by going to class, and its going to get better from here :) Good luck with your weight loss, use this site and your group to get you to where you want to be :)

You've done the hardest bit, admiting it to yourself and taking that first step and going to class. Well done, the only way now is down (in weight!). You can do it!

Just stick with it! I'm the same height as you, and on my first weigh in, was 18st 12lb.Well done for taking the hardest step!

Congratulations! Well done you!!

:553:

Well done! Keep up the good work!

Well done, all I can say is when you see your starting weight and feel down, just think you will never see that number again!

Back