hot cheeks?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by kathare, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. kathare

kathare Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.29%)
    I'm on day 2 and not feeling too bad so far. Day 1 was really hard but it's a bt easier today. The only thing is, my cheeks are burning! Has anyone else experienced this?

I feel the same way I do when I drink lots of wine!!! ;)
    I thought you're supposed to feel cold :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. THAI CHILLI

THAI CHILLI Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Well done hun, on your survival, I'm on day 1 too today lol and keep on biting my nails

4. KirstyJewcy

KirstyJewcy Fighting the Flab!

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm on day 2 aswell ... today i took my dog for a walk and i was getting into sweats .. the kind you do before you are sick... no hot cheeks though.

Good luck ... :)

5. x-emma-x

x-emma-x New Member

*puts hand up*

Yes me!! I've just started week 5 and I find late afternoon I go very flushed, my cheeks just burn!-just like as you say I've had a glass or 2 of wine. Its happened every day since I started but I don't feel hot I actually feel cold when it happens!

6. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I had this for the first time today! I was getting ready to go out and looked in the mirror and my cheeks were bright red and burning, my face was kind of blotchy as well?! Its gone down now, no idea whatt it could've been! Is it still happening to you?:ashamed0005:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.