• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hot Choclate

Is this meant for the Slimming world thread? I vaguely remember Cadburys options being low, could be wrong though so Im not very helpful lol x

No worries love, yes this is the cambrigde diet party of minimins, there's a whole section just for SW but don't worry slot of us have tried a few diets so may know anyway x

ive done weight watchers before lost loads then it started to creep back on so im joined sw for something new and exciting. how are you finding your diet?

Really good, have lostnearly 3 stone in under 3 months and its the easiest diet I've ever done! I'm going to move onto sw I think, maybe to maintain. Never tried ww, got confused by all the points lol, doesn't take much to confuse me!

your doing brill fair play to you! i found it hard to grasp sw only by reading peoples diets on this im starting to understand i try stay for the meetings every week but today i feel like packin it in my other half is eating crisps and bars all day