Hot Chocolate

Fizzy

Silver Member
Is it possible to make a hot chocolate out of a shake (as I don't have any tetras)?

If so I guess I would need to make it thicker than a shake and have a couple?

Hot chocolate drink ? Just pour hot water with a chocolate shake sachet and it's drinkable hot choco..

If you want it thicker you add less water, but normal amount of water makes me nice hot chocolate from 1 sachet of chocolate shake.

If I used a whole sachet in a mug wouldn't it be really thick, like mud?

Well, that is true lol. I didn't think of that.. we have very big mugs here at home and I always use those.

I think maybe for a normal one you need 1/2 to 3/4 sachet? Sorry, not sure about that..

I have not had the chocolate shakes hot or cold, but with winter coming I think hot chocolate will be a nice change to the cold shakes. I guess you can try experimenting with how much water you use, or put your water in a mug and add your shake little by little until you get the taste and consistancy that you want.

ohhh so yummy! I only have hot choc mint with a tsp of coffee, absolutely devine! I have it for brekkie, lunch and tea and I never get fed up! I do mine with the same amt of water as if am doing a normal shake, for sweetness, i add a couple of sweetners.

it sounds really good! i'm going to try it!!

my CDC keeps telling me to try something one of her other women does:

mix half a pack of chocolate with half a pack of choc mint and a teaspoon of orange winter spice, add two sweeteners and makeup with hot water. apparently its lovely but i am not brave enough to try the orange winter spice yet!!!! x

My councellor doesn't have that orange winter spice one!! what is it? is it a shake?

yeah but i get the impression it isnt very popular and maybe left over from a while back. not sure they make it anymore... x

Back