• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hot chocolate

S: 12st12lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st11lb(6.11%)
Hi Tracey Just make it as you would an ordinary shake but with hot water. To stop your blender blowing up use warmish water and when mixed put in the microwave. I always add more water as it goes further and lasts longer. I have been having that on an evening as it has been so cold and it is lovely. If you like the cappacino one I do the same with that and add an extra teaspoon of coffee its lush!!!

donnamarie

Silver Member
S: 15st11lb G: 10st7lb
I always have a hot choc using my choc tetra.. i pour half a choc tetra into a cup and top up with boiled water from kettle.
That way i can have 2 hot choc a day! :D

tracey001

Back again!!
S: 13st4.0lb C: 13st4.0lb G: 10st7.0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
YUMMY YUMMY

Sat here drinking a lovely hot chocolate the way crazychick said to make it. I had some skimmed milk left from my allowance so added that and I is really yummy.:)

I want to make hot chocolate shake at work but have no blender. I add a shake to a mug of hot water but it goes really lumpy and I can't drink it.....help!!!

S: 19st5lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.5 Loss: 2st0lb(10.33%)
could you buy one of those little milk frothers? Think they are about £5 quid from argos, asda, tesco etc...they are meant for frothy milk on coffee, but may help break the lumps up a bit? xx

Lyds82

S: 23st7lb C: 13st0lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 10st7lb(44.68%)
Oooooo hot mint choc. I'm trying this xx