Hot cross buns !!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slendablenda, 2 April 2010 Social URL.

1. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    It's Good Friday and it's tradition. I love tradition, but beware - they smell divine.
    Damage limitation exercise - keep them n the freezer. They slice from frozen and you can toast them from frozen, 1 at a time.
    That way you haven't got them sitting around in the kitchen calling to you.
    The next hurdle will be all the chocolate - Happy Easter and good luck xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sandrat

sandrat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lucky I don't like hot crossed buns! I'm steering clear of easter eggs. My mother is making a big Easter lunch on Sunday as its also my sisters 30th birthday so I'll be having vegetable soup and maybe fizzy water as it's a special occasion!

4. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi SB. I've gone back to abstinence as my Easter coping mechanism. Can't go on like I have been. Stops now, before all the easter goodies and reduced price offers that will hit the shops on Monday.

I'm determined to be back in my sizes 10s for the summer - and be more stable in weight maintenance. xx

5. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    HI TI - I am really struggling too. Im going to give it a big push over easter too. Hopefully we will both succeed x

6. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Hi TI

Lovely to see you back.
    I know you are going to do it. You are determined - otherwise you would have waited until after Easter.
    I reckon there are 3 months of weight losing time until real summer and skimoy clothes - that 50lbs will be long gone by then. :)

7. thin_inside

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    We definitely will Mel. Thinking of you as I have each pack. Knowing I am not alone is keeping me focused. Day 4 now and I know that with determination through the next couple of days I will be in ketosis and coping more easily by Tuesday. I am going to regain all my confidence and get back into my lovely size 10s and 12s for the summer.

I deserve it and so do you Mel. xx

8. thin_inside

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi SB - you are fab. I will definitely be there for the summer. I want to lose three stone and am going to take it a month at a time. xx

9. sandrat

sandrat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It was really hard but I am glad to so I resisted over easter. Yesteday was my sisters 30th birthday. There was a huge dinner with starters, mains, dessert and birthday cake, bottles and bottles of my favourite wine, my sister trying to get me to drink baileys because it was her birthday I should be celebrating but I had veg soup for my dinner and fizzy st. clements flavoured water while they were all getting drunk. It was the toughest day yet but I was determined and I am so proud I didnt have just a little of something because I would have went all out if I did!

10. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Well done you Sandra. It feels great to be in control doesn't it?
    Funny how people seem when they're getting drunkand you're staying sober isn't it?

11. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I will admit to having hot cross bun, toasted and some weeny mini eggs! Small but delicious!!! That was the Easter treat, now back into normal mode. Did skip the wine over the bank holiday weekend though. Thought it had to be one or the other!!

Jez
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.