Hot not boiling?

SkinnyMinni_x

As the days are getting colder im starting to get back into my "Wonderfully warming soups".

I was just wondering if there was any reason why you can't just add boiling water? Is it something to do with the nutritional benefit?

Your thoughts would be much appreciated :)

xx

As the days are getting colder im starting to get back into my "Wonderfully warming soups".

I was just wondering if there was any reason why you can't just add boiling water? Is it something to do with the nutritional benefit?

Your thoughts would be much appreciated :)

xx
I only have hot shakes now..
Split my choc orange/mint and add boiling water or split my vanilla and add a spoon of coffee.
Im sure someone will come and say not to use boling water, because it kills all the nutrients, but as far as I'm concerned it's working for me and that's all that counts.
Also, if I wasn't doing CD and was constantly eating junk food and chocolate what nutrients are in that??!! Not many!!
Good luck xx

Ooh I cant say I've ever thought of trying the warm shakes! I might give it a go tonight.

It probably is something to do with the nutrients but we know what we like & what gets us by :)

xxxx

hello everyone im on week 5 of CD :) i love a warm shake in the evening usually chocolate orange or chocolate :) yeah dont make the mistake i did not listening to the do not use boiling water i went ahead and did it anyway whilst shaking the lid exploded luckily it was pointing away from me else could have had a nasty accident... im such an idiot lol ended up with my shake on the ceiling lol!! so now i always put half cold water have hot... lesson learnt ha x

hello everyone im on week 5 of CD :) i love a warm shake in the evening usually chocolate orange or chocolate :) yeah dont make the mistake i did not listening to the do not use boiling water i went ahead and did it anyway whilst shaking the lid exploded luckily it was pointing away from me else could have had a nasty accident... im such an idiot lol ended up with my shake on the ceiling lol!! so now i always put half cold water have hot... lesson learnt ha x
Oooppp!!
i dont use a shaker. I whizz mine with a hand blender... Although I have had a couple of mishaps when whizzing a bit too fast!! So now I sort of stand and whizz it at arms length!! X

haha :) i have bought a few of the bars to try this week have you tried them? x
Yes, I love the bars, but I stay away from them because I am a self confessed chocoholic and I would want to eat them all in one go!!
peanut or Caramel are my favourite x

Jambro said:
Yes, I love the bars, but I stay away from them because I am a self confessed chocoholic and I would want to eat them all in one go!!
peanut or Caramel are my favourite x

i have only bought 3 to try and because i struggled last week was craving anything naughty so i figured these would help so am replacing my evening shake for a bar :) see if it helps x

i have only bought 3 to try and because i struggled last week was craving anything naughty so i figured these would help so am replacing my evening shake for a bar :) see if it helps x
Hi Zoelouise
Have you tried a bar yet? What did you think? X

Jambro said:
Hi Zoelouise
Have you tried a bar yet? What did you think? X

hi Jambro,
yes i have tried 2 so far... the chocolate one and the toffee one....honestly??... i thought they were revolting ha!! got the orange onento try and the peanut one to go... hoping they are better!! how are you doing? x

hi Jambro,
yes i have tried 2 so far... the chocolate one and the toffee one....honestly??... i thought they were revolting ha!! got the orange onento try and the peanut one to go... hoping they are better!! how are you doing? x
Really???... Well I did say I'm a chocoholic!! So anything choc covered and I'm gonna love it!!
Im doing ok. Back in the zone and feeling positive. Never,ever thought I'd get to week 8 never in a million years.!!

Jambro said:
Really???... Well I did say I'm a chocoholic!! So anything choc covered and I'm gonna love it!!
Im doing ok. Back in the zone and feeling positive. Never,ever thought I'd get to week 8 never in a million years.!!

well done :) week 6 for me but week 4 on cambridge :) ok so update had peanut one... loveeeedd it :) my fave i think i prefer the crispy one rather than the chewy it seemed like i was chewing it forever and the taste of it just got worse! definitly a fan of the peanut one :) x

I'm the same - not so keen on chewy bars, love the peanut, and choc mint. I keep cranberry for when there's nothing left lol :)

I'm the same - not so keen on chewy bars, love the peanut, and choc mint. I keep cranberry for when there's nothing left lol :)
Gotta say peanut is my favourite too... Because when it's been in the fridge it takes ages to eat not like the chewy ones... 3 bites and it's gone.
Only problem I find is the *ahem*... Wind they can cause!!! .... lol xx

SkinnyMinni_x said:
Ooh I cant say I've ever thought of trying the warm shakes! I might give it a go tonight.

It probably is something to do with the nutrients but we know what we like & what gets us by :)

xxxx

The mint chic shake is fab hot :)

Jambo I agree the wind off the bars can be a bit much and a also agree the more I have them the more they make me want " food " x x

The mint chic shake is fab hot :)

Jambo I agree the wind off the bars can be a bit much and a also agree the more I have them the more they make me want " food " x x
Lol.....!!! Angel how have you coped getting back on plan after your wedding and honeymoon?(congrats by the way!)
Did you suffer when out of ketosis? Or were you high on happiness and didn't notice??!!
im worried about going on 10 day holiday next week...All Inclusive in Majorca. Some advise would be much appreciated xx

Back