• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hot shakes??

I make mine hot as it's wayyyy too cold for icy shakes! Haven't tried banana yet, will have to! Fruits of the forest was quite nice hot, so's choc mint, ooooh and half vanilla / half chocolate is lovely hot!

Roosters

Silver Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st13.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st12lb(5.11%)
Yes!! I always have mine hot.. I have Vanilla with either a teaspoon of coffee or a pinch of cinomin, I also have hot 'chocolate' and mint chocolate.. yummy

Thanks for replying :)

I didnt get any of the choc shakes the first time as I dont like chocolate milkshake at the best of times. But when I go to see my CDC I will deffinatley get some Choco Mint ones sounds really yummy.

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Choc mint ones are lovely made up with mint tea bag - even more minty then!!!

I love hot banana - like banana custard. Also hot toffee and walnut is nice and cappucino with or without extra coffee powder.

Try the cappiccino with 400mls of water, it is really lovely x

DEvans

I have all my shakes hot and sometimes even the chocolate tetra. Most times I drink the tetra as is as it tastes so much better.

D

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Choc tetra can be added to coffee or mint tea ... and banana one is nice with added hot water.

pandora

finding my way again !
G: 11st7lb
i love toffee & walnut warm with cinnamon, cappucino made in a cup of coffee with a sweetener & banana & cinnamon, all yummy. i don't like the choc ones, they're not choccolaty enough for me
xx:)

polishrose

Gold Member
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
How do you make them hot without them going all lumpy??

naomi1611

Will B Slim
S: 18st8lb C: 17st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 45.7 Loss: 0st10lb(3.85%)
Hi
I have the choc or choc mint hot, today my mum put nutmeg in her hot choc and it was lovely. Might try that myself :)

Thanks for all your replys I cant wait to see my CDC and get some of the flavours I said no to for my first week. I have been drooling :drool: for the chocolate mint one all night!!

Thanks again