• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hot shakes..

rebecca02uk

Wants to be slim :)
Can anyone recommend any shakes that are nice hot? Just had a hot choc and it was disgusting lol

I've had the choc mint which is ok and the choc orange but didn't like that one...

I can't really imagine the others are nice hot? (I don't like coffee so that's the cappucino one out too!!)

I have to have my shakes blended with Ice when cold...but that's starting to get boring too lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
Eugh i cant do the vanilla tasted like those white choc mice you get in a sweet shop just melted..... Way too sickly.

I werent impressed with the hot choc to begin with but your taste buds will change.

I now cant live without the hot choc, choc orange and choc mint.

I used to love the cappucino with a spoonful of coffee ad now cant stand that.

Dont give up on them hun, keep trying them. x

Vanilla sounds right up my street then :D

Your tastes will change as you go through the weeks, so don't worry too much. I remember loving the choc mint made into a bar in the freezer, but after a few weeks I couldn't stomach it!

Chocolate is a permanent fave though :D

rebecca02uk

Wants to be slim :)
Vanilla sounds right up my street then :D

Your tastes will change as you go through the weeks, so don't worry too much. I remember loving the choc mint made into a bar in the freezer, but after a few weeks I couldn't stomach it!

Chocolate is a permanent fave though :D
How did you make your frozen bars? I've done that with the choc tetra but gone off of those aswell :( lol

How did you make your frozen bars? I've done that with the choc tetra but gone off of those aswell :( lol
Mix it into a paste, spread it onto some tinfoil, stick it in the freezer for a while and voila :D
Probably not recommended as one of your 3 though, since you'd have to leave it more than 15 mins.

i love the hot toffee and walnut also i sometimes half toffee and walnut and half chocolate hot its mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
im now going to order the vanilla tonight sounds YUM xx

I havn't tried any of the shakes with hot water but I have been adding hot water to my choc tetra's when I am at work.

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
I got the plain porridge x2 and intend to try one on its own and one with a bit of a choc shake in there :)
Gotta be pretty tasty...... Im hoping so anyway!

im away to try a hot vanilla sounds nice :):) x

tried a few hot. tried the banana hot last night- lovely.

had vanilla hot just now. it was like warm milk. not unpleasant.

chocolate is also nice.