Hot shakes..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rebecca02uk, 5 November 2009.

1. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

Can anyone recommend any shakes that are nice hot? Just had a hot choc and it was disgusting lol

I've had the choc mint which is ok and the choc orange but didn't like that one...

I can't really imagine the others are nice hot? (I don't like coffee so that's the cappucino one out too!!)

I have to have my shakes blended with Ice when cold...but that's starting to get boring too lol
  2. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Warm vanilla is like Horlicks - one of my faves :)
  3. rebecca02uk

Cheers Emma, didn't get any vanilla this week but will give it a go next week. Hows ur day?
    Last edited: 5 November 2009
  4. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Eugh i cant do the vanilla tasted like those white choc mice you get in a sweet shop just melted..... Way too sickly.

I werent impressed with the hot choc to begin with but your taste buds will change.

I now cant live without the hot choc, choc orange and choc mint.

I used to love the cappucino with a spoonful of coffee ad now cant stand that.

Dont give up on them hun, keep trying them. x
  5. jennikay

jennikay Well-Known Member

Vanilla sounds right up my street then :D

Your tastes will change as you go through the weeks, so don't worry too much. I remember loving the choc mint made into a bar in the freezer, but after a few weeks I couldn't stomach it!

Chocolate is a permanent fave though :D
  6. rebecca02uk

How did you make your frozen bars? I've done that with the choc tetra but gone off of those aswell :( lol
  7. jennikay

Mix it into a paste, spread it onto some tinfoil, stick it in the freezer for a while and voila :D
    Probably not recommended as one of your 3 though, since you'd have to leave it more than 15 mins.
  8. rainbow27

rainbow27 Well-Known Member

i love the hot toffee and walnut also i sometimes half toffee and walnut and half chocolate hot its mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    im now going to order the vanilla tonight sounds YUM xx
  9. rebecca02uk

Does it taste like an aero? lol
  10. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Ive never had a hot shake lol just doesnt appeal to me at all !

I like them ice cold.. choc mint only.. yummy :D
  11. jennikay

Not really :rotflmao: but it was pretty nice, I liked it for a few weeks anyway :D
  12. Falafel

Falafel Well-Known Member

I havn't tried any of the shakes with hot water but I have been adding hot water to my choc tetra's when I am at work.
  13. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

I have
  14. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

I have all of mine hot unless I am out and can't get hot water, it warms me up, particularly as weather now on the decline x
  15. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Hot toffee is yummy scrum! So is vanilla- sometimes I put some cinnamon in the vanilla or the choc- makes it taste christmassy. Also like hot banana- or choc and banana mixed together mmmm
  16. rebecca02uk

thanks all, some good ideas floating about...time to get adventurous I think!!! :) x
  17. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

I got the plain porridge x2 and intend to try one on its own and one with a bit of a choc shake in there :)
    Gotta be pretty tasty...... Im hoping so anyway!
  18. rainbow27

rainbow27 Well-Known Member

im away to try a hot vanilla sounds nice :):) x
  19. rebecca02uk

I think I am in love with the apple and cinnamon porridge!! :p

p.s. how did weigh in go hun?x
  20. doingitwell

doingitwell Well-Known Member

tried a few hot. tried the banana hot last night- lovely.

had vanilla hot just now. it was like warm milk. not unpleasant.

chocolate is also nice.