Hot Shakes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Amyeve, 14 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Is it just me or do having hot chocolate(or mint or orange) shakes coat anyone elses teeth really badly?!

its like i have a mouth full of sand:eek:

off to brush me teeth for the squillionth time already today:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    can't say I've noticed... but then I like you clean my teeth loads of times a day on CD anyway.

4. Mindy1973

Mindy1973 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Amy

I decided to have a hot choc mint this morning, it was ok but I found it left a coating on my tongue......think I'll be having it cold in the future!
    How are you getting on today? I'm not feeling 100%, feel really tired and have no energy, was absolutely knackered after walking the dogs for an hour this morning, so gonna have a relaxing day.

Mindy

5. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Sole Source
    I always ahve my shakes hot with coffee and whip them up to make a latte. To be honest the Choc Ones are not my fav...I prefer the Butterscotch, Toffee/Walnut, banana, Strawberry & Vanilla. I go through phases as to which ones I prefer. But I never have the Soups.:jelous:

6. the true me

the true me Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Interesting. Conversely, I can only drink the lactose free Choc Orange boiling hot otherwise it doesn't mix well and leaves grit in my mouth! Different tastebuds hey?

7. Soel

Soel Final Time on Cambridge

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    CD - 1000 Step 3
    I have all the chocolate variety shakes hot and they definately leave a coating on my tongue. I do like them hot though as I'm so cold most of the time. It's interesting how different people's tastes are, personally I didn't like any of the soups but other people love them.

Mindy - I think day 5 is a particularly hard day but hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. It's only a couple of days until your first weigh in and I'm sure that will be a great boost to morale.

8. Mindy1973

Mindy1973 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks, I hope it passes. I'm struggling with drinking all my water today, for some reason I find it easier at work to drink all my water, hey ho I feel another early night coming on......can't wait for my weigh in on Monday !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.