Hot Shakes

Amyeve

Mummy of 2!
Is it just me or do having hot chocolate(or mint or orange) shakes coat anyone elses teeth really badly?!

its like i have a mouth full of sand:eek:

off to brush me teeth for the squillionth time already today:rolleyes:

can't say I've noticed... but then I like you clean my teeth loads of times a day on CD anyway.

Hi Amy

I decided to have a hot choc mint this morning, it was ok but I found it left a coating on my tongue......think I'll be having it cold in the future!
How are you getting on today? I'm not feeling 100%, feel really tired and have no energy, was absolutely knackered after walking the dogs for an hour this morning, so gonna have a relaxing day.

Mindy

I always ahve my shakes hot with coffee and whip them up to make a latte. To be honest the Choc Ones are not my fav...I prefer the Butterscotch, Toffee/Walnut, banana, Strawberry & Vanilla. I go through phases as to which ones I prefer. But I never have the Soups.:jelous:

Interesting. Conversely, I can only drink the lactose free Choc Orange boiling hot otherwise it doesn't mix well and leaves grit in my mouth! Different tastebuds hey?

I have all the chocolate variety shakes hot and they definately leave a coating on my tongue. I do like them hot though as I'm so cold most of the time. It's interesting how different people's tastes are, personally I didn't like any of the soups but other people love them.

Mindy - I think day 5 is a particularly hard day but hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. It's only a couple of days until your first weigh in and I'm sure that will be a great boost to morale.

Thanks, I hope it passes. I'm struggling with drinking all my water today, for some reason I find it easier at work to drink all my water, hey ho I feel another early night coming on......can't wait for my weigh in on Monday !!!

Back