Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hotdog question???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by lilly-pad, 21 August 2011 Social URL.

1. lilly-pad

lilly-pad Member

Hey, i'm new here, and i would like to know how many propoints are in hotdogs, including the roll? thanks in advance!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Well its gonna depend on the hotdog hon? Gonna vary a lot... size of the bun and sausage? Have you any idea of NI? Is this homemade or one you're grabbing while out and about?

4. lilly-pad

lilly-pad Member

well, the hotdogs are in a tin, and the rolls, are medium/normal size...

5. azwethinkweiz

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Umm I'd say 2 or 3 for the dog and 4-5 for the bun I suppose hon? Is there no NI on the tin for the hot dogs chick? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

6. lilly-pad

lilly-pad Member

there should be NI, but we havn't got them yet, we're getting them today and maybe using them in the week:), i will check later

7. azwethinkweiz

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Ooooh ok hon. well hotdogs aren't too bad for pp, its the bun that gets ya ;) x

8. Bridesmaid-to-be

Bridesmaid-to-be Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i'm having princes mini hot dogs from a tin for tea tonight and they are 5pp for 100g (which is loads!!)

i'm having them with Birds Eye Mini Waffles 7pp for 8 mini waffles and a small tin of heinz spaghetti hoops 3pp for the whole tin !!

9. azwethinkweiz

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Mmm sounds good, gonna keep am eye out for those mini waffles! X

10. Bridesmaid-to-be

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    yep ... i got mine in tesco last week. they were on offer so think only £1 a bag :) .... really looking forward to it, i've been really busy all day so its a quick and easy meal which feels naughty but is in my pp's :)

11. azwethinkweiz

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Mmm lovely. I had a pork medallion (3pp), a baked potato (6pp) and mushy peas (2pp). Only 11pp :D love a dinner that feels naughty but actually isn't too bad. Thanks, I shop in tesco all the time so will defo look out for those, I love waffles :) x

12. Bridesmaid-to-be

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    ohhhh your tea sounds good too, i don't like mushy peas though so would probably have done frozen peas and a bit of gravy :)

yep the "naughty's" are the nicest ! :) ... must admit it didn't take me long to eat it i was starving :) (i had early lunch then been busy and didn't realise how late it was till i started to feel hungry, lol ) .... think i might add a few extra pp's next time and have it with peas too, but i couldn't be bothered tonight. going to have a tin of pineapple for dessert and maybe some light UHT cream ..... don't want to over do it tonight though as got WI tomorrow ! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.