Hotel stay this evening = temptation

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Evening all

I'm away on a course and in a fab 4* hotel tonight.

I had full intentions of using the gym but have left my stuff at home !

I've had a shake and a bar today but have a allowance on my room and I am so tempted to have some real food !
I'm not talking going wild but am a bit worried about how they cook, I had omelette last week as I was on step 2 but if I have on here I bet they cook it in oil ? There's a chicken caeser salad I could have without the dressing ?decisions decisions.

I'm 13 weeks in and 4 stone lighter and I'm usually very disciplined but it time of the month and I fear I will cave in,

Any ideas on breakfast tomorrow ? Scrambled egg and mushrooms I think will be my best option but I'm open to ideas as I don't have my book with me.

Only found out about the hotel yesterday hence forgetting my gym bag as I was rushing this morning.

Thanks in advance for ideas x

This is a tricky one, as long as you know you will be strict and healthy in your choices go for it but remember it may or may not affect your next loss... Its the chance you take.

Im not in a position to talk i am in week 3 and fell off wagon trying to get back on but in my opinion its not worth it.

Omelette will def be cooked in oil so salad minus dressing is prob best, maybe some sparkling water with it? Corr we know how to live! Lol..

Scambled eggs mushrooms good idea. Bacon if grilled is atkins style and wont affect ketosis.

Xx

Going for a prawn and green salad, no dressing and a bottle of water. Your right we know how to enjoy our selves but I would feel a zillion times worse if I fell off plan so dinner then a nice long bath to distract me x

angelupnorth said:
Going for a prawn and green salad, no dressing and a bottle of water. Your right we know how to enjoy our selves but I would feel a zillion times worse if I fell off plan so dinner then a nice long bath to distract me x

Good choice, without sounding patronising you are in a hotel room alone so could have ordered anything but you have done the right thing and you wont feel guilty or crap after! Enjoy the salad and water x

Had to send it back as although I asked for it not to be cooked in oil and no dressing the chef cooked the prawns in butter !

I must look a right moaning mini but I'm not risking my diet for blooming butter lol, it's gone back and I've been assured he will steam the prawns this time. 14 weeks till my wedding so I'm not falling off the wagon lol :)

I should have just had a shake and saved the aggro but it's not asking to much in a 4* hotel to have a plain prawn salad, or so I thought lol

x x x

angelupnorth said:

Had to send it back as although I asked for it not to be cooked in oil and no dressing the chef cooked the prawns in butter !

I must look a right moaning mini but I'm not risking my diet for blooming butter lol, it's gone back and I've been assured he will steam the prawns this time. 14 weeks till my wedding so I'm not falling off the wagon lol :)

I should have just had a shake and saved the aggro but it's not asking to much in a 4* hotel to have a plain prawn salad, or so I thought lol

x x x

Lol well exactly, if you're gonna blow it don't make it a bit of butter! Dont feel like people will think you're moaning its their job to make thing the way they are asked and you have done so well to let something like that ruin your progress!

I hate the way restaurants drown salads in oil or dressing, is it really necessary!

Oh wow congrats on getting married :) do you have much more to lose? Xx

I would love another 2 stone before the wedding then maybe another stone after that depending how I look and feel.

Been for a nice stroll around York and going to do some simple exercises in my room. No rest for the wicked x

angelupnorth said:
I would love another 2 stone before the wedding then maybe another stone after that depending how I look and feel.

Been for a nice stroll around York and going to do some simple exercises in my room. No rest for the wicked x

Oh you should do that no problem! I have a stone and a half left to lose. Really struggling tonight..

Wish I had the motivation or energy to exercise I just feel drained, good on ya xx

Back