HOUR BY HOUR Wednesday 22nd Aug

Maz35

Morning all! Another cold day ahead, where is the sun :( Sitting at my desk with my first litre of water yawning, its going to be a long day! :( Good luck to anyone getting weighed today x

Good Morning Maz, wow you look gorgeous!!! Is that you now?? You look great!!!!

You are always in work early:( where do you work hun?

Do you finish mid afternoon?

It looks like the sun is shining here today...wonder if it will stay???

Good Morning to everyone...:character00238::character00238: xx sj xx

morning all haven t been around much been a bit fed up with my totm hope your all ok maz and sj loving your new pictures what a good looking bunch we have on minimin s well have a good day all

Morning! I start work at 6.45am :( i manage a day nursery, I tend to finish between 4 and 5pm :(
I love your new pic! you look stunning! The pic on my thread is from christmas when i was much heavier but i don't have any decent close up ones so will have to wait until after my hols to put a new one on.
Well done on your weight loses, you are doing so well, how did you enjoy AAM week? I didn't get to do it as i have a binge the week before so she suggested sole source for another week :(
Have a great day x

Morning All

Here I am again, sat at my desk, on an empty floor (as I'm the first in as usual) with my bottle of water beside my screen.

Still I shouldn't moan - only a half day for me today and tomorrow and then a nice long weekend (although that will invariably mean temptation) but I will be good - I have to be....

Went swimming last night so got my 1st part of the weeks exercise in - just need to fit in some more and I'll be fine.

Hope you're all OK, good luck with any WI's.

Morning all!
Day 2 of splitting my 790 here, big test today!
Off to the gym. Lets see if splitting my 790 today cures my nibbles!
I did well yesterday, I didn't cheat, despite cooking spag bol for hubby which I LOVE. I did over 4 litres of water yesterday too, so am getting back on track!
Hope everyone has a great day, see you all later X

Good Morning All,

Maz and SJ. I love your pics. You are both so gorgeous. Spooky, glad to hear that splitting your meal worked for you. Good luck for today. How are you finding all this gym activity?

I seem to be back in the groove of SS properly now after a dodgy couple of weeks. My WI tomorrow and I am predicting 4 or 5lb loss.

The sun is shining.... hoorah

Good Morning

Well it's day 3 for me, and just gone 9'0clock, just had my first shake and been up about 30mins.:party0011:. (Don't know what I will do when the children go back to school, will have to get up really early again..:eek::boohoo:). (I know Maz you have to get up early now.......) Everyone seems ok this morning, (apart from the weather). It it like a gale here, raining, really really horrible, apart from the fact that it isn't -1, it could be winter. Come back summer all is forgiven........... I want some sun.....:character00238:

I agree the avatar pictures are all fab, I don't have any recent ones, but I am to shy.........

Hope everyone else has a good day. I will try my best. Of to book some sun bead time before my holiday. Last time I went away I was the only ghost white person on the beach:eek:, I've tried a spray tan, I looked dreadful, so now for the dreaded sun bed.......

Good :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: to you all.

Luv Chitty........

Morning guys...

Day 3 of SS'ing after AAM and so far I'm feeling ok... My scales are saying I've lost what I put on last week - 2.75lb which, of course, I wouldn't have done if I'd ate my DS's fish and chips last night... :)

Have had my first Tetra split - half cold, half hot...

The weather here is horrible - the wind is fierce. Quite glad to be tucked up in an office today - heater's not on yet but won't be long once I start glugging the cold water... :(

Have a good day everyone.

Good luck to everyone who has their WI today - hope you all get the losses you're hoping for..

Morning all

SJ did you say you could see sun??? Rainy, windy and horrible here, didn't want to get off the train this morning as I was all cosy and warm!! Just had a caffeine fix and on my first litre of the day, ready to start the frequent trips the toilet!

New avatars are all gorgeous and quite right we are a jolly good looking bunch!

Let's make it a good positive 100% day!

Georgie
x

Morning all
Successful ss day yesterday, after a disaterous monday lol
Raining and blowing a gale here, Taking my little boy to soft play with some friends and then the dreaded McDees for lunch.
But I will not be having any AT ALL !!!!!!
I WILL sit there with a bottle of water or may spoil myself with a small coke zero,
Have a great day everyone x x x x

morning all!! feeling good today!! my WI is tomorrow night and my scales says ive 8lb off (this is my first week) so things are going well. weather is a bit dull but i think its to brighten up later on. ive got training tonight, and a big final match on friday night, so im finding that worrying about the match is keeping my mind off food! not a bad thing cos im running out of fingernails to chew.

just thinking there, is there any calories in fingernails????

Morning all - hope we're all having a good one. Hate to say this ladies but weather here is fab - sun shining, blue skies for a change!!

Off work today so late getting started on my water - now throwing it down my neck! Find it so much easier to drink more when I'm in work. Halfway through AAM week - not finding it too bad but also due TOTM so thinking I can eat more than I actually can. Sticking to it tho!

Am off to the cinema tonight with OH so will keep bar for then and possibly some crisps..... depends how the day goes!

Have a good one all and good luck to any with WI today.

the sun's out!! Hope you are all having a great day, everyone sounds very jolly (must be the sun). I've only drank 1 litre of water so far so need to pull my finger out and get glugging! Its 11am so nearly half way through my day (5 hrs to go :) at work). Hope you all have a lovely afternoon, stay positive xx

the sun's still out here, sorry guys. I have to say it is cold though :( some days go so slow................... roll on home time! Got to stay until 5 now so still 4 hrs to go :( hope you are all doing ok and having a great day x

Hi everyone

Just a very very quick one as I'm at work.

Windy and cold here - got the heating on in my office so nicely warmed up now.

Good day so far, will post again later

xxx

Back