Housework

L1sa

Banned
Jo needs a gym when you have housework to do...... Teenagers plus hubby to clean up after, got a right sweat on......

I don't know about teenagers but I've got 3 year old twins they certainly keep me busy !!!! Thank goodness for pre school I love having some me time in the mornings keeps me sane !!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wildfruit said:
I don't know about teenagers but I've got 3 year old twins they certainly keep me busy !!!! Thank goodness for pre school I love having some me time in the mornings keeps me sane !!!!

What I would do for some me time!!!!!

My teenagers are sooooo lazy it's unreal, I do get them doing jobs to help as I work full time but I end up doing the job again myself!!

5 min rest I'm pooped
Xx

I am dreading the teenager phase I'm hoping mine will be lovely polite helpful girls that won't like boys till their at least 20 !!! But deep down I know I'm kidding myself ... Especially if they take after me I was a nightmare lol!!! :) x

wildfruit said:
I am dreading the teenager phase I'm hoping mine will be lovely polite helpful girls that won't like boys till their at least 20 !!! But deep down I know I'm kidding myself ... Especially if they take after me I was a nightmare lol!!! :) x

I have one of each and my boy (15) is loads better and more thoughtful than my daughter (17)

X

My work contract ended last friday (holiday following monday, busy week!) so all the housework is getting done this week. Deep clean too so should help week 1 go by. Have a 4 year old daughter who goes to nursery half day but still manages to trash my house in the morning! She goes full time to school in August though so hopefully will get back to normal then.

Back