how about toilet???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by haniakuja, 27 September 2008 Social URL.

1. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

maybe that is a bit strange question but how long did it take to go to the toilet (n beside wee wee )??? coz its frighting..........that i didnt go since friday! anyone?? help:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Im having problems each week and i have to take tablets to help me go :( dont leave it long coz it gets really bad so go and get some tablets if you think you might need them.

4. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

well beside LT i am taking clear fibre from LT programme but coz we dont eat i dont know when i should go to the toilet!

5. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    You should still be regular if your drinking enough water but it is easier to get bunged up and it isn't nice!!!

6. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

i am drinking about 4 ltr of water and taking 2 servings of clear fibre a day so thought i will be ok but coz i used go to the toilet 2 daily now i am getting nervous.............

7. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    When i 1st got bunged up i left it for a week before i did anything, i took a pill and then i fainted and i was in so much pain. Im not trying to scare you but im just trying to warn you so you dont leave it long before sorting it out

8. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    I was told you should go every 2/3 days any longer then you might need the help of a pill

9. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

OK THANKS!!!! i will ring pharmancy tommorow straight away! thank you very much

10. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    Just dont panic everyones different, i really dont want to scare you but im never leaving it more than 3 days again

11. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think everyone on LT is different. Obviously because we consume much less, there is going to be much less to come out! I guess I go on average twice a week (with the help of Fibreclear), although I didn't go for 12 days once!

12. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I don't really remember that far back but I don't think I went at all in my first week. Now I seem to go every 2-3 days but my pharmacist said it should be daily!!! She hasn't done LT herself so that may not be official. I wouldn't go more than 3 days though.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.