how are ye all getting on ... emily, howdy d etc that started when i did

hiya! nice of you to post us a wee message, thanks! im doing fine now, i kinda came off it for a week and put on three so i was at 12.11 i only really started back monday and already im down to 12.7 (unofficial sneaky weigh in lol) so im pleased!

how are you getting on with your diet now?

hiya

I have decided to follow my own low carb thingy type diet :) I just found CS was making me think about my evening meal from breakfast time onwards!! LOL (sorry Alison - tried but could not get back into it).

ah brill emily fair play. ye all put me to shame, lexi im the same but i tried weight watchers on my own, kinda working but i think i need more so im going back to the classes tonight, so NO excuses now every week for weigh in haha

hiya

I have decided to follow my own low carb thingy type diet :) I just found CS was making me think about my evening meal from breakfast time onwards!! LOL (sorry Alison - tried but could not get back into it).

Hi Lexi! No need to say sorry hun and as it goes, I'm about to do the same as you! I've decided after 2 weeks that, although I've lost 9lbs with a stone and a bit to go, I too am going to follow my own low carb diet, plus there's no Rowlands where I live anyway!

Good luck to us both and I'll still be coming on the forum to see how everyone is doing, as I'm going to sort off follow the CS do's and don'ts but with no shakes!

lol..what are we like. I have about 3 1/2 stone to go to hit my june target and I WILL be there..by hook or by crook :)

well how did your class go? i think the classes def help you to stay on it, its the thought of weighing in that always done it for me lol

im going to do low carb ive done it before and i lost a lot of weight and kept it of for 4yrs so im going to give it another go

Back