how are you all doing?

broxi

ButtErFly
I've been keeping an eye on this forum but it's very quiet. Just wondered how you were all getting on and how the weight loss was doing?

Hope you are all good!

Hi! Yeah it is rather quiet - come back everyone! :eek:
I'm not doing too brilliantly at the moment... I was having a really good week food & exercise wise up until yesterday when I turned into a ravenous cookie monster and stuffed my face with cookies. I didn't even enjoy them very much and felt sick afterwards so I definitely won't be doing that again, but sometimes I feel like I'm never going to gain control over my eating habits. It's not a good feeling at all. Blah. :(

Anyway sorry for the rant, I just needed to get that off my chest lol. I hope everyone else had a better weekend than I did. x

Where is everyone - - - eating? - - - - -- (joke)
I am hunting for inspiration and boosting my number of posts. x

I've been keeping an eye on this forum but it's very quiet. Just wondered how you were all getting on and how the weight loss was doing?

Hope you are all good!
Hi i was doing fine on the diet until last night when i had a kebab:sign0007: so i bet thats the 1 3/4lbs put on that i lost this week or maybe even more.
Im packing at the mo as im going away for a few days & i will be dreading the weigh-in when i get back.

Hello :)

Sorry not been around - this time of year is hard for me for reasons I won't go into so I tend to lurk or vanish. At the moment, I seem to be content playing Farmville on Facebook and that's it.

Am getting back into the groove now though so will definitely be around now :D

And yep, I've been eating lol Way too much really, sigh! Don't think calorie counting works for me - well I can do the maths but alas the maths ends up adding up to 2,500 odd lol

Hello :)

Sorry not been around - this time of year is hard for me for reasons I won't go into so I tend to lurk or vanish. At the moment, I seem to be content playing Farmville on Facebook and that's it.

Am getting back into the groove now though so will definitely be around now :D

And yep, I've been eating lol Way too much really, sigh! Don't think calorie counting works for me - well I can do the maths but alas the maths ends up adding up to 2,500 odd lol

Its these horrible dark and early night moving in, I get up in the dark now, few weeks ago it was light. Dont like the winter moving in too soon.

Back