how bad was this bad day honest opinions?

sxykyle

well i have put up a thread about how horrible i feel after my naughty day so here is exactly what i ate!
Breakfast was fine had pineapple slices with strawberries and a muller light. then it went completley down hill
went out for dinner with friends had gammon, 2 egg, beans and chips. i also had 2 rounds of bread and butter with it! then for tea when out for meal with boyfriend!!
went to cavery and fill up my plate it was bursting with everything! had a chocolate brownie ice cream after followed by pack of salted peanuts from the bar! eek that my bad day

It could be worse. Draw a line under it and start afresh asap.

Keep coming back here and updating us all on how it's going, check out other people's diaries and see how they cope with work....I don't really use mine to keep notes on what i've eaten, I use it like a journal to monitor how I feel throughout the week. Doing that, I managed to cotton on that I have to reign myself in on a friday as I go a bit mad and often end up having 50+ syns on nothing worthwhile- biscuits, crisps, a piece of toast. As far as I'm concerned I'd be better using those 50 syns on a pizza!!

What kind of thing do you do for work and how social are you? there are ways around these problems on SW, it's up to you to utilise all the good advice around here to make this diet work for you x

Breakfast was fine had pineapple slices with strawberries and a muller light. then it went completley down hill

Hi, just wanted to check that your pineapple was fesh not tinned? I know compared to the rest of your day it wouldnt have made much difference, but this is sometimes one of the little things that people dont realise.

Last edited:
Hi, just wanted to check that your pineapple was fesh not tinned? I know compared to the rest of your day it wouldnt have made much difference, but this is sometimes one of the little things that people dont realise.

The pineapple was tinned but it was supposed to be my HEB choice lol xx

What kind of thing do you do for work and how social are you? there are ways around these problems on SW, it's up to you to utilise all the good advice around here to make this diet work for you x
well the reason why i put about work is because i work in a cafe and this is where i ruin everything picking :( so that why i meant about my work cuz im off for 2 weeks so no tempaption xx

well the reason why i put about work is because i work in a cafe and this is where i ruin everything picking :( so that why i meant about my work cuz im off for 2 weeks so no tempaption xx

Maybe it's time to implement a new "low fat" selection in the cafe :D That way everyone benefits!

Back