How can people do it??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angela83, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

There must be a few people out there far far away from the land of Minimins that are doing this diet on their own.

How can they do it???

Big up to Minimins.com!!

:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i say amen to that one!!!! This place keeps me so focused!
    Thank you all for keeping me going! Your all superstars!
    xxxx

4. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

tis true that minimins is amazing for so many of us, but I suppose when you are in the zone and have your cdc on the end of a phone, if you really want it, you will get it! :)

x

5. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Full Member

Diet:
    my own/healthy eating
    Haha that is true!! I'm with you and don't know how they do it and stay sane!! My friend is doing Cambridge too and she doesn't use the site even tho I go on about it all the time lol. x

6. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    I'd never used a site like this before and have no idea why I even looked it up one night. But i'm so so glad i did. It's really kept me on track and I love coming on here to see how everyone is doing.

Thanks everyone, you're a huge help. xxx
    :grouphugg:

7. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    WE LOVE MINIMIMS LOL!!!!! seriously, like sunshine singer, I can't remember how or why I came on to this site.....but I'm so glad I did! Everyone (well 99%) is friendly and supportive and definately helps to keep me going, as i'm sure it does everyone else xxxx

8. do it anyway

do it anyway Member

Diet:
    Cambridge ss+
    ditto... when ever I am losing the will, I come on here and I feel strong again. That way my skinny friends don't need to listen to me moaning.

9. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Love it!!!! What would we do without Minimins.. it would be so hard..
    BIG HUGS and thanks for all your support to each and everyone one of you!!! xx

10. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I love this site too. Am doing a web based vlcd so dont have a consultant. Am looking forward to weighing myself in the morning at the end of my first week of total meal replacement. This site and all you posters have helped me get through the ropey moments. Even if you dont post just reading the posts can get you through.

Thanks to all

Vanda

11. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I love it here to, ive learnt so much about dieting and all different diets, more importantly i learnt that im not alone in all the bad habbits that i had, and its ok to talk about them.

12. badger1980

badger1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st0lb(40.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its odd but my little brother has been on since january and never once gone near a forum, he's asked for advice a few times but has been a model student. I think occasionally they can play games with your mind as you see others on about what theyve got away with and try yourself, however on the whole they are very supportive.

13. shelz

shelz Silver Member

sometimes i feel that i am more comfortable with expressing myself and opening up on a forum. It is easier to talk about issues that you wouldnt normally talk about to friends/family.

I plan to use this place a lot while I am on CD, I start today (wooo wooo!). I have already seen how supportive and lively it is. I have nothing but faith that I am going to make it with your guys support!

14. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    I found this site when I was researching LL and never looked back.

I have a friend that is doing CD and is on her own. I am the only other person she knows who is doing a VLCD so understands what she is going through. I talk to her through FB (as I don't see her that often) but have told her to come on here. I love reading the CD side as well as LL as there are a lot more people on here. You guys inspire me just as much as my fellow LLers maybe more so as you don't have the group situation that I do so are generally doing it alone.

Well done all of you on CD, you are all doing fantastically. Keep up the good work x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.