How CD changed my life

bunnycd

Ok, guys I thought I would write quickly and hopefully give you some inspiration, since losing all my weight (8 stone) in 07 these are the things that have happened to me:

1. I have kept it all off apart from the odd 4-5lbs here and there
2. I have accepted a new job working for a TV channel
3. Been in the Sun and other promos
4. Helped people loose tons of weight by being a CDC and made some lovely friends
5. Found out I can have children (could not before due to weight)
6. Getting into my new dress in my avar
7. Have a sports car
8. People I went to school with who bullied me dont know who i was
9. run a fun fun (ok, I dont do any excersise but it was great)

This diet has only bought positive things to my life. YOU MUST KEEP GOING. The returns are too great to not see it through Love Bunny xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
What great inspiration Bunny ty xxxxxxxxx

Ok, guys I thought I would write quickly and hopefully give you some inspiration, since losing all my weight (8 stone) a few years ago these are the things that have happened to me:

1. I have kept it all off apart from the odd 4-5lbs here and there
2. I have accepted a new job with NBC Universial Studios working for a TV channel (start next month) and will be working with movie stars and lovely lovely people
3. Been in the Sun and other promos
4. Helped people loose tons of weight by being a CDC and made some lovely friends
5. Found out I can have children (could not before due to weight)
6. The dress in my avar is a Lanvin which I have had made and I am wearing it to a wedding on Saturday: same dress as Coleen: mrs rooney's dress | Sugarscape
7. Have had tons and tons of romantic offers but kept with my boyfriend as he loves me whatever my size
8. Have ordered a lace front wig like beyonce (more info see this:
http://www.celebrityhairandbeauty.com/images/bey3.jpg
so I have long 20 inch silky hair to die for now, which lasts upt o 6 weeks. If you need any info on this then PM me. Also see video on you tube of LOLA who is 50 and she wears a lace front and looks amazing YouTube - Easy Full Lace Wig Installation For Beginners
8. Have a sports car
9. People I went to school with who bullied me have tried to chat me up (told them to f off)
10. run a fun fun (ok, I dont do any excersise but it was great)

This diet has only bought positive things to my life. YOU MUST KEEP GOING. The returns are too great to not see it through Love Bunny xxxxxxxxxxx

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU BUNNY, for posting this message. It will inspire many people who read it. I have just started CD last week and am thoroughly enjoying it so far. I had lost 7 stone a couple of years ago, but unlike you, put a lot of it back on. THIS time I will succeed in keeping it off.

Congrats on getting the fab job, and the sports car:D.

Regards, AJ

No thank you. Keep it all up.. I know it can be hard but it is only a short time out of your life xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have accepted a new job with NBC Universial Studios working for a TV channel (start next month) and will be working with movie stars and lovely lovely people

Congratulations and well done on your new job!!!:wow:

Also for keeping your weight off and being such an inspiration!

Your new dress is gorgeous!

Love Mini xxx

Wow that is amazing how much is goin on in ur life. I wil defo keep goin and like u say it is a short time in my life. Ur dress is stunning, hope u have a fab time at the wedding
Sharon xx

well done, just looked at your pics you look fab. i'm thinking of going back on it again. i've only put 4lb on since i stopped it about amonth ago. but i am starting to pig a bit so defo thinking of going back on it now.

That is absolutely amazing!!!!!! Wow. You're doing really well for yourself I see ;-) I'm really glad it turned out so good for you and want to thank you for putting your inspiring story up here ! :) I too hope to have people that do not recognise me after this diet, ;-) We shall see how that goes!

Best of luck with your job and everything !!

Thanks SO much for sharing this, it really helps us to keep motivate and remember why we are doing this! You have done an amazing thing and it's lovely of you to share your thoughts and feelings with us. xx

well done - you are an inpseration! x

Back