how cold do you feel in ketosis!

ImLosingWeight

my feet are cold today, find it kinda funny that there is such noticble effects 5 days in, i have them covered with a blanket now and my feet are still freezing! I think i read somewhere there is to do with ketosis, does anyone else experience anything similiar?!

yeah seems to b the side effect that, i always feel colder than everyone feet frozen, hands frozen even under the blankets feel soo cold. And i tend to cramp a lot dnt know if its a side effet too

my feet are cold today, find it kinda funny that there is such noticble effects 5 days in, i have them covered with a blanket now and my feet are still freezing! I think i read somewhere there is to do with ketosis, does anyone else experience anything similiar?!

Feeling cold is a feature of VLCD and ketosis. it's worse when you are tired and of course winter is harder than summer. Socks, hats and other sexy clothing for bed are essential. Gentle exercise also helps to warm you up. It gets better when you have lost weight and it's summer.
I think doing Exante in winter is tough but the results once you are in it are fantastic.

GSQ

yeah seems to b the side effect that, i always feel colder than everyone feet frozen, hands frozen even under the blankets feel soo cold. And i tend to cramp a lot dnt know if its a side effet too

Cramp is worse at the start but settles down as the body adjusts. Add a bit of salt to soups and drink lots of water, that seems to help.

GSQ

I'm constantly freezing which the kids in work are finding amusing that I have to wear two pairs of gloves to teach them - and obviously under my boots I have 2 pairs of ski socks.

2 duvets at night for me too - so glad the cold is the only side effect I really get.

The cold is definitely the worst bit. I work a lot in big fridges so not looking forward to next week. Thermals at the ready and lots of hot tea to drink :)

Back