how did everyobe feel at 26 weeks?

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
im just wondering How everyoNe fekt at 26 weeks or is anyone at that point now?im 26+2 and ftm.
this week has been the first week that really tired aFter work ad ankles etc are swelling.
also feel drained of energy.
i feel like i shoukdnt be like this so early on ,and still gt 10 week in work

I was starting to get uncomfortable then, just got to start taking things slower especially if you are swelling up try keep your feet up and request you get regular breaks at work to sit down and rest abit x

Hey hun defo hits you when you when you get to this stage, I'm 25+3 and the last week I've felt more tired, slower, bigger all round etc :)

Im exactly the same chick the tiredness has kicked back in ankles are starting to swell im hungry all the time but rarely fancy anything. it seemed early to mee too ...my baby is mesuring almost four weeks bigger at the moment though so i have to go for growth scan so maybe im just carrying extra water .

A lot of the mums on my june birth board on facebook seem to be the same at 26 weeks too

Na your no drama queen hun think we just feel it at differnt stages sometimes

It's just the time when it starts taking more out of you arnt a drama queen you should see me haha I have to have a lie down after cleaning the kitchen lol no way could I be on my feet all day at work x

lol so nivce being on here you girls make me feel better. in work 9-7 today but nt that busy so keep sittin down.
i juat look forward to getting hime to nice warm bath

Ah a nice warm bath sounds good, I'm goin to squeeze one in before a hectic Tuesday night telly :)

My legs are killing today think I'll have to jump in a hot bath too, if I can squeeze it in between hollyoaks, big fat gypsy weddings and making tea haha x

I think I've done something gettin in the bath since I've got out my sciatica is hurting me and I'm all stiff, think I've relaxed too much! He he I'm watching supersize vs superskinny x

Back