How did I used to do this?

dreamslim

Silver Member
I had a meeting in work today and we normally have our buffet from a lovely little bakery round the corner. That bakery has, unfortunately closed so we had to try a different one. It was heavy and horrible and I only had about one bite out of each of the things on my plate (sausage roll, chicken drumstick, chicken thigh, pasty and brown bread cheese sandwich) and one whole cupcake which had beautiful cream on top but the cake itself was very heavy.
Since eating I have had stomach ache presumably from eating so much heavy food but it got me thinking that I used to eat this sort of thing all the time before sw. How on earth did I used to do that?

Just wondered if anyone else has a similar experience or if there's something else people used to do pre-sw that they can't do now? :)

Hiya I have found that lately Chinese food makes me feel yucky and quite sluggish the next morning. For some reason I am feeling bit like this after having pasta but no where near as bad. The wrong food just seems so greasy and heavy now ugh

I've always had a real sweet tooth but have been trying very hard to cut down on my sugar intake. I'm starting to find chocolate really really sweet, to the point where I don't enjoy it as much.

Back