How did that happen!

Lettuce

Restated March 2015
After a weeks holiday I've just jumped on the scales and I've managed to put on 4lbs!
Back to work tomorrow so I'm hoping that I can get back into the swing of things again. So to help me along I'm going to start a diary to help me keep track. I'm going back to Extra Easy after a stint on mainly Green days. I'll do a meal planner later today, but for today I'm planning on the following.
Here goes then

mellon & raspberries (already eaten, I'm not much of a sleeper)
scrambled egg & toast (hexB)
Leek & pot homemade soup
Roast beef (in the slow cooker as I speak) Mashed butternut squash & greenbeans
Jelly

Decided to update my diary at night as I strayed a bit from my intended menu yesterday......
Today has been EE again today and I had to improvise at lunch time as I forgot to lift my lunch bag this morning.

Two slice wholemeal bread HEB (from small loaf) two lean bacon rashers grilled.

Skinny Starbucks Latte HXA

Roast veg couscous from canteen (therefore can't guarantee it contains no oils) 5 syn at a guess
Muller light

Chilli con Carne with boiled rice with a small dollop of sour cream 5 syn (made with a sachet of Schwartz spices so I think no syn)
Mellon & raspberries

Then trying out a new tea - it's with cocoa beans so I'm hoping that I get a choc fix from it for free yah

So today's not been too bad food wise, and ive not been starving hungry at all:

2 weetabix & milk HXA & b with banana & honey

Egg & ham salad with spring onions & toms
Muller yog ( the new greek style yum)

Pineapple

Chilli hot dog (using left over chilli from last night).
Finger roll - 6 syns
4 biscotti biscuits - 4 syns
Hot dog - at a guess 5 syns' cant see the syn value of ye olde oak hotdogs anywhere I did think they were free but counting as syns just in case.

Off now to have my second green tea of the day as I read on here last night that it can boost weight loss.....worth a try.

Late tea tonight as had to go shopping after work but kept to plan I think:

Cheesy scrambled egg on toast hexA & B

banana

Ainsley Harriott couscous with ham chopped in it 3.5 syns
Strawberries
Muller Greek peach yog (wish I could find the coconut ones:()

Snack a jacks 25g pack 5 syns

Pasta is boiling just now and I'll have salmon thru it with a bit of chilli sauce 5 Syns
Then I'll be having another green tea with choc biscotti 2 syns

On reading this ive realised ive hardly had any superfree today, will have to plan more into my meals.
So far this diary is keeping me focused on what I'm eating so fingers crossed the scales will go downward this week...

Horrible stressful day at work as servers were all down for most of the day - had a little visit to the vending machine in the afternoon but it won't mess up my syns. Even managed to pile on the super frees whoo hoo.

Porridge with Kara milk hex a&b with banana

Melon

Omelette with red onion mushrooms & peppers with a tiny bit of cheese 3syns
Fat free strawberry yog

Twirl 6syns

Grilled Pork chop topped with fried toms, onions & mushrooms, new pots with butter buds & Brussel sprouts.
WW strawberry & vanilla mouse (nice but not worth the syns) 4 syns

Off now to make lemon muffins from a great site someone on here recommended. Can't eat them til tomorrow tho!

Never had time last night to update, so as far as I can remember yesterday was :

Bacon on 2 slice wholemeal bread. Heb

Green tea & 2 choc biscotti 2syns

Pasta salad, muller light & diet juice

Green tea 2 choc biscotti 2syns

Chicken Katsu curry with jasmine rice & carrot salad 1.5syns
2 small glasses of red wine 12 syns
Meringue with quark & strawberries 2syns
Oops went way over my syns but will be back on the wagon today....in fact just about to start my day with a hot water & lemon, seemingly it gives your system a kick start, who knows but can't imagine it will do any harm

have a good one folks

First week all but over! Wish I had posted a diary before now as it has really focused me, I was always halfhearted when filling out the paper ones I got from the meetings. But better later than never I suppose.

Bacon sandwich with tomato HEB
juice of lemon in warm water

Cheese and onion toasty HEXa and 6syns
Orange and banana
Mullerlight greek ff
juice of lemon in warm water

Homemade paella with chicken & choritso (tiny piece and oil from it wiped out of the frying pan) 3 syns
Glass of red wine 6syns
meringue with 0% Greek yog & strawberries 2. Syns
juice of lemon with rind in warm water.

Slightly over again today with my syns but nothing too bad.....but I'll see tomorrow when I weigh myself.

Whoo hoo 2lbs off this week. Which is a really good loss for me, when I attended class I only lost two pounds on the first week and after that it was half or one pound per week.....those green teas and lemon drinks must have worked!!! Now if I could only remember who it was that posted those tips I would go and thank them.

So for today it's been:

Bacon egg sandwich
lemon hot watter
Egg sandwich when I was out shopping (oh and I found coconut muller Greek yog) 6 syns
Diet Pepsi

Gammon steak with rise fusion & choddled eggs (3syns)
Muller yog
lemon water

Really no super frees today as I've been out most of the day and it's all been smash and grab. But will defo add them into tomorrow meals which reminds me I've not done a meal planner yet.:confused: Takes me ages to do them but really can't live without one.

Week two: hopefully will be as good as last week.

Bacon sandwich with tomato
hot water & lemon

Salmon salad with new pot salad 1teaspoon low mayonaise 2 syns
diet Pepsi

Green tea & blueberry muffin 2syns

Mushroom soup
cottage pie
green tea

missed yesterdays diary as it was my sons birthday, but it was

2 alpen lights HXB with a green tea

ham & cheese salad with balsamic glaze dressing
Muller light
caramel snack a jacks
Diet pepsi

Carbonara SW style
green tea

then it all went a bit haywire..... Birthday cake and red wine Im afraid, so probably one squillion syns consumed within a couple of hours!!!!!!!

hay ho onwards today and on track so far

Toast and pepered mackerel 2 syns (cant work out why i syn the fish but Im sure its 2syns for 100g)
Lemon water

another lemon water with blueberry muffin 2syns

Mug shot
Banana sandwich 6syns
apple
Miller light
Diet pepsi

Tonight is homenade burgers with extra lean mince with half a babybell in the middle with a massive salad......whilst sitting in the garden. Need to make the most of the sun when its there.....

So for today its been

Weetabix banana & milk. HXA &b
hot lemon

Alpen light 3

Omlette with peppers mushrooms & chicken &salad. (3syns as its at the omelette bar at work and they spray the hot plates with oil)
Diet Pepsi

Twirl 6syns

Pork chop with new pots sprinkled with nandos chip salt (cooking away nicely as I type)
with salad
Muller light & lemon water planned for after tea

Might even get a chance to sit in the late afternoon sun - hopefully its sunny with you too

So for today its beenWeetabix banana & milk. HXA &bhot lemonAlpen light 3 Omlette with peppers mushrooms & chicken &salad. (3syns as its at the omelette bar at work and they spray the hot plates with oil)Diet Pepsi Twirl 6syns Pork chop with new pots sprinkled with nandos chip salt (cooking away nicely as I type)with saladMuller light & lemon water planned for after teaMight even get a chance to sit in the late afternoon sun - hopefully its sunny with you too

Don't know how I managed to post yesterday's menu twice.....

Activia crumble yog 1 syn
strawberries

Salmon salad m&s 1.5 syns
twirl 6 syns

Chicken with pepper & onion and sweet chilli sauce 4 syns

Stuffed full now and off to cut the grass, wonder if that will work off the twirl I had earlier

French toast & banana

Cajun chicken & wedges with sweetcorn salad - from this mths SW mag yum yum
glass of Cava 6 syns with frozen raspberries, sure they still count towards my super free He he

Mac & cheese 3.5 syns again from SW mag

Went into Edinburgh last night to see Dara O'Briain and hada fab night. We went for the last train so had time to squeeze in a vodka & coke......and still on track who would have thought!!!

but was really hungry when I got home but managed to resist and I'm glad I did cause when I weighed myself this morning I've lost 1.5lbs whoo hoo

Looks like your doing really well. It really helps to keep a diary on here. It makes you more accountable I think!

Best of luck!

Thank you sleepymum, how is it going for you - wish I had done this right from the start!

Yesterday was another lovely day so we had a BBQ - got menu ideas from here and good food site.

Bacon, Linda Mc sausage 2syns fried egg.

BBQ chicken 3syns
pasta salad with toms & red onion
cheese burger HEA & b
spinach salad squirt of mayo 2syns
cava 6syns

All of the syns for the BBQ were educated guesses as I was cooking for the whole family (two boys & hubby) cava is spot on tho....

I like our diary, it's helping ,e get to grips with the syns and Hx and giving me meal ideas ;)

I agree Egbert there are some great cooks on here with brill ideas. I've also used a web site called SlimmingEats it's fantastic, Im not at all techy so cant put the address on here for you but If you've not used it yet google it cause it's very good.

So today I've had

Linda McCartney sausage 4 syns & beans
lemon water

Alpen light 3 syns with green tea

Brown roll with lean ham & spinach
Muller light & apple

Risotto with onion & courgette
Chicken with Cajun spice
snack a jacks 5 syns with a lemon water

Hi, I love your screen name :clap: Well done for your achievements, I'll look forward to seeing many more x

Back