How do I know i'm in Ketosis?????

chooky

Just wondering how I know I'm in ketosis?

I'm on day 6 now, so know i should be but just have a bit of a 'gluey' feeling in my mouth. A lot of people on here say they have fur!!:yuk:

Haven't noticed any bad breath yet - and no-one else has mentioned it!!:ashamed0005:

I'm going for my first weigh in tomorrow and just wondered if it's worth asking for any ketostix to check?

Tracy
xx

i wouldn't bother with ketostix - they seem pretty unreliable by all accounts. on day 6 you will 99% definitely be in ketosis.

save your money! lol

yup like elle said dont bother wasting your money on ketostix!

That glue like feeling is a sign of ketosis!! welcome! :giggle:

Thanks for your replies!! I'll save my pennies for something nice (just not food!!)

Just waiting for the hunger pains to go now! :feedtroll:

First weigh in tomorrow and I can't wait!!

xx

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

chooky,good luck for your WI. i had my first today and was down 9lbs. thought i might have lost more and was a bit disappointed but everyone is different. best of luck

I wasnt sure i was in ketosis for ages. Coz i was so hungry. but then all of a sudden i wasnt anymore and the taste in my mouth got really bad. The hunger pangs still havnt left completely but they are definitly managable.

just take it on faith you're in ketosis, ive never been offered the sticks and from what ive heard i wouldnt trust them anyway.

chooky,good luck for your WI. i had my first today and was down 9lbs. thought i might have lost more and was a bit disappointed but everyone is different. best of luck

That is a brilliant loss, well done! I'll be over the moon if mine's anywhere near that!

To put in perspective, how many weeks of ww or sw would you need to do to lose that??!!! I only ever averaged about 1lb a week so 9lb is fantastic!
xx

Back