1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

how do i make chicken soup

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kellybelly, 28 April 2008 Social URL.

1. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

just gettin ready to have my second shake,,going to have the soup,,how do i do it,,thanks:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. will

will Well-Known Member

sorry cant help never tried it, but please let me know what it tastes like, do you make it with hot water?

4. hannahike

hannahike Well-Known Member

I make a paste first with a bit of boiling water.. then I add another 7foz of boiling water to it... and blast it with the blender... I also add pepper... my pharmacist said he puts tabasco sauce in his but im certain that aint allowed!

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

I would say you just whisk it up in hot water..apparently if you add chilli or pepper to it it tastes better...but i have never tried it hunni

6. kellybelly

i dunno,,but i made it,,lol,,have added black pepper,,it's ok,,there a taste of shakes off them,,if you know what i mean,,bit strange,,but it's done now so i will drink it,,just short a slice of bread now and i would feel half normal,,

7. hannahike

hannahike Well-Known Member

I really enjoy the soup.. just cus its something hot and savory so different to the shakes!

8. kellybelly

wont be doing it again,,if you know what i mean,,lol,,will try flap jAcks next week

9. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Flap jacks rock hunni xxxx yum yum xx but remeber you need to drink more water!!!

10. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Well-Known Member

The soup is rank!:cry:

11. Sylvia1

Sylvia1 Well-Known Member

didnt like the soup myself at first, but after a week on strawberry only tried soup again in a bowl with a spoon and it gets better - or is it my mind!!!!

12. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

I would say dont bother making the soup hun lol xxx

13. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

The soup is ace:-
    • pour a soup packet into a 1 litre beaker, dont forget the corner you ripped off contains some. lol
    • add 2 tsp of paprika
    • 2 pinches of Masala Garam
    • 6 twists of ground black pepper
    • 1/4 tsp cheyenne pepper
    • 1/4 tsp of hot chilli powder
    • pour in boiled water and hand blend until milky texture
    • pour in large bowl and top up with hot water
    • librally finish with ground white and/or black pepper
    beautiful!;)

14. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

How to make Chicken Soup..Step one, open packet, step two throw it in the bin!!!t

15. fattothin

soupist x

16. Sarah-Louise

Sarah-Louise Well-Known Member

I would agree - only tried it once - even the dog wouldn't eat it!!!!

17. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

and proud of it!!!! xxx

18. shaz2

shaz2 Well-Known Member

:Di love the soup ! i put a mug full of boiling water to it and blend it well with black pepper.. i think its prety nice and a change ... i always have it at tea time feels more like a meal cos its savoury .. shame they dont have another flavour ! ... flap jacks are good too so yeah try em ... i read in one post of someone toastin flap jacks ..so i tried and yep they are good that way to... its finding stuff to vary what your havin to stop the boredom :)... sharon.x

19. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

We are def divided, the soup and flapjack people and then us normal lot:D xx

20. fattothin

Tracy= normal......lol your having a giraffe surley X

21. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

Oh becuse you know all about normal right babe?:D xx