How do the packs compare to Cambridge/Lighterlife?

meoww

Silver Member
Hey all, sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering if anyone here has done LL or Cambridge before and can tell me if the packs are similar tasting?
I want to do a 4-6 week stint on exante and hopefully shed a good stone (and a bit) reckon its do-able? I cant face driving out to my CD consultant, have some packs to last me a few days.
Any tips would be great, thanks.

Hi this is my 4th week doing Exante and I like most of the products but have never tasted LL/CD except CD chocolate bar which I love, my sister was doing cambridge but has just moved over to Exante as she tasted my products and likes them and said the chocolate shake and porridge are much nicer on Exante and it is cheaper! From reading threads on here I think a lot of people do manage to lose about a stone in 4-6 weeks.

The only shake I miss in cd is the mint chocolate but I make that myself on exante. I did LL 6 or 7 years ago and packs were ok nothing I didn't like well apart from the price.

The exante shakes are nice. Hope this helps

Hi

I did cambridge on and off and am on day 3 of Exante, purely down to price and lack of support from CD consultant! The shakes are taking me time to get used to I would not say they ate as nice as they are not as tasty and are quite bland! Except for the chocolate shake which smells and tastes disgusting !! Other reviews have said the same so I am going to have to try mixing coffee in it as suggested by others. The bars are pretty sickly compared to CD and I didn't enjoy the choc orange but I am persevering with it as I have 4 stone to shift by June and this is by far the cheapest way. I have not tried the porridge as the CD one was vile but many on here have said its lovely so maybe on my next order I will try a sample sachet! Good luck :)

I did Cambridge last year and will be starting exante on Tuesday. I realise the taste may be different, but there will be other benefits.......the price for a start!! It's over half the price of cambridge for me! My 1 month pack for exante cost £110 with water flavouring. On CD, a month set me back £240. I also won't have petrol costs with getting to the consultant plus there the time saving in terms of the meeting and weighing etc too. So all in all, it's much much cheaper! I'm willing to forgo a little on taste for that!

However, that said, it may actually be nice than CD, we'll see next week!

Alan

Hi, I am starting Exante properly on Monday but did Cambridge last year - I like the vanilla and Banana shakes on Exante but liked the chocolate one on Cambridge - you will find ones that you like on Exante - but they may not be the same flavour as Cambridge ones!

Ive placed my order now for shakes and bars bumper pack. The price is so much better! I thought ouch that sounds expensive, then I worked out the difference between that and cambridge and wow! lighterlife was 10 times worse too, ok includes 'therapy' but if your counsellor was a scary lady ready to tell you off at every turn..
I think ill be adding coffee to most shakes, I used to have it with the banana ones too (its nice!)

I suppose if some dont taste amazing none of it tastes better than real food, its just a measure we're taking to lose weight! an element of punishment maybe might stop me from regaining any!

Good luck - you are in a similar position to me. I lost three stone on Cambridge last year and I am starting Exante on Monday to lose the last 32lb - fingers crossed for us all, x

They don't taste the same really and people at work complain about the smell of them but for the price I am more than happy to be on Exante rather than CD!! Good luck xx

Back