How do u all do it??? Please tell me it gets easier!!

nataliej

Silver Member
Day 5 struggling so much, not so much side effects I'm just so hungry!
Wanna cry ha...does it really get easier? Roll on 4 weeks time! If do anything for even an apple right now lol x

Hi Natalie. I found days 4 and 5 on my first week the hardest. It is a tough diet and you may find this hard to believe but I promise you, if you can hang in there it does get much easier. I also think the weekends are tougher so to be hitting day 5 on a Saturday is doubly tough. Not long until your first weigh in. Do what ever it takes to stay 100%, keep busy, even just go to bed if you can but don't give up!

BM

Busy Mum said:
Hi Natalie. I found days 4 and 5 on my first week the hardest. It is a tough diet and you may find this hard to believe but I promise you, if you can hang in there it does get much easier. I also think the weekends are tougher so to be hitting day 5 on a Saturday is doubly tough. Not long until your first weigh in. Do what ever it takes to stay 100%, keep busy, even just go to bed if you can but don't give up!

BM

Hi busy mum! Thanks for always being so helpful and supportive!
I will not give up I will feel worse and be hard on myself! I will rather just suffer ha! Only got 4 weeks to go!
I no Saturdays are so hard! Everyone's got chocolate and takeaway! I have just gone to bed with a water! Defo hardest thing I've ever done!
Well hopefully thing improve from now on! When will my body be in ketosis? X

Hi I agree im on day 6 and its bin hard today. Yesterday was great I felt so positive dont get me wrong i still feel as postive today but have been so tired. Ive bin in college till 4 then home at 5 and in bed since then cold tired and hungry. but i no how important it is to be 100% absolutely no cheating or its all down hill from there. On a plus note I wore the same jean that I wore last sat and they are fallin off me ive lost half a stone in 5 days so that keps me going. Imgoing to gte up soon and go though though my old size 14s cos ill be wearing them in 2 or 3 weeks (started at a size 18). Im going shopping in 2 weeks to buy myself a size 10 outfit for xmas and i know ill be wearing it. Keep up the good work I believe everyone who says it gets easier and cant wait till it does but just think how u will feel in a couple of months asolutely freeking fab.

xx:p

happychicken1 said:
Hi I agree im on day 6 and its bin hard today. Yesterday was great I felt so positive dont get me wrong i still feel as postive today but have been so tired. Ive bin in college till 4 then home at 5 and in bed since then cold tired and hungry. but i no how important it is to be 100% absolutely no cheating or its all down hill from there. On a plus note I wore the same jean that I wore last sat and they are fallin off me ive lost half a stone in 5 days so that keps me going. Imgoing to gte up soon and go though though my old size 14s cos ill be wearing them in 2 or 3 weeks (started at a size 18). Im going shopping in 2 weeks to buy myself a size 10 outfit for xmas and i know ill be wearing it. Keep up the good work I believe everyone who says it gets easier and cant wait till it does but just think how u will feel in a couple of months asolutely freeking fab.

xx:p

Aww well done on the loss!! It's defo better seeing the scales go down! My scales at home are saying I have lost ten pound but I don't no how much they match wit the pharmacy scales but I really don't think I have lost tht much!
I have been so cold!!!! Craving a banana ha! But I literally filling up on sparkling water and peppermint tea!
Yes buying clothes knowing il be wearing them is such an incentive!!! I cannot wait... I'm a size 14 and would absolutely love to e in size tens for Xmas! But I'm only doin 5 weeks on lipo trim as in goin to pari on 8 th December! So hopefully I will loose enough by then to at least be a size 12!
Thanks for support! Good luck with weigh in x

Aww well done on the loss!! It's defo better seeing the scales go down! My scales at home are saying I have lost ten pound but I don't no how much they match wit the pharmacy scales but I really don't think I have lost tht much!
I have been so cold!!!! Craving a banana ha! But I literally filling up on sparkling water and peppermint tea!
Yes buying clothes knowing il be wearing them is such an incentive!!! I cannot wait... I'm a size 14 and would absolutely love to e in size tens for Xmas! But I'm only doin 5 weeks on lipo trim as in goin to pari on 8 th December! So hopefully I will loose enough by then to at least be a size 12!
Thanks for support! Good luck with weigh in x

natalie, i am same as you struggling yesterday and today. not tired but just feeling hungry. I am using size 14-16 and i would love to be down to a comfy size 12. hang on... we shouldn't give up..... hopefully tomorrow is an easier day for us.

marah_rn said:
natalie, i am same as you struggling yesterday and today. not tired but just feeling hungry. I am using size 14-16 and i would love to be down to a comfy size 12. hang on... we shouldn't give up..... hopefully tomorrow is an easier day for us.

Hi I no I don't no weather it's because it's the weekend! Aww so we are in the same boat completely with the same goals!! How log u plan on stayin on lipo trim for?
I hope this gets easier!!

It does get easier. The first week is definitely the hardest in my opinion. The second week was also bad for me - I felt quite bad tempered and angry. After that it did get easier. And once you can see the weight coming off you have the incentive to continue. I got through the bad periods a day at a time.

Last saturday I was tempted to quit before reaching my target size and go onto maintenance but by sunday I was thinking it would be a shame to quit early given that the end is in sight and if I keep going I should reach it before christmas. Then I shall have the task of learning how to eat well to maintain a healthy weight.

Try to stick with it - but do get advice if the diet affects you badly as some people's bodies seem to find it very hard going. We want to stay healthy.

Hi I no I don't no weather it's because it's the weekend! Aww so we are in the same boat completely with the same goals!! How log u plan on stayin on lipo trim for?
I hope this gets easier!![/QUOTE]

I am thinking for 8 weeks... Maybe 7 weeks depending on how i get on. My big birthday is coming so i want to be slim and healthy. I can really see the difference now. My belly is not that big anymore. Fingers crossed nataliej.... How long do u plan it to go?

Moonagedaydream said:
It does get easier. The first week is definitely the hardest in my opinion. The second week was also bad for me - I felt quite bad tempered and angry. After that it did get easier. And once you can see the weight coming off you have the incentive to continue. I got through the bad periods a day at a time.

Last saturday I was tempted to quit before reaching my target size and go onto maintenance but by sunday I was thinking it would be a shame to quit early given that the end is in sight and if I keep going I should reach it before christmas. Then I shall have the task of learning how to eat well to maintain a healthy weight.

Try to stick with it - but do get advice if the diet affects you badly as some people's bodies seem to find it very hard going. We want to stay healthy.

Thanks a lot

marah_rn said:
I hope this gets easier!!

I am thinking for 8 weeks... Maybe 7 weeks depending on how i get on. My big birthday is coming so i want to be slim and healthy. I can really see the difference now. My belly is not that big anymore. Fingers crossed nataliej.... How long do u plan it to go?[/QUOTE]

It's so good when u have an inventive ... Imagine yourself on your birthday! And all the compliments you will get! Great u can see a difference.. I think my tummy has gone down a little too! It will all be worth it! Just remember its not forever and in a couple weeks u will be feeling fantastic! .. I just no il hate myself if I quit! Works to hard these last few days it would be stupid of me to quit now! I've got through the worst !! We're well on our way towards being slim and healthy!!
Can't wait to go shopping for lovely new clothes! ?
In thinking 5 weeks but if I lost a good amount by 4 weeks il be quit happy to start refeed then and just calorie count for the last few pounds!
When is your weigh in?

Moonagedaydream said:

Thanks! I haven't felt too bad I've not had no horrible symptoms that people speak of! Just craving food really! I've been a bit snappy but I think it's just because in hungry! Lol
When are u refeeding? I think after I'm goin to join weight watchers and make sure I exercise loads to cancel out any treats I my have ha!

Thanks! I haven't felt too bad I've not had no horrible symptoms that people speak of! Just craving food really! I've been a bit snappy but I think it's just because in hungry! Lol
When are u refeeding? I think after I'm goin to join weight watchers and make sure I exercise loads to cancel out any treats I my have ha!

I am definitely going to have to reeducate myself regarding food when I start eating "normal" food. I am thinking of buying one of those George Foreman style grilling machines as that might make my cooking easier (I am not much of a cook) so I can cook small portions of meat or fish and vegetables.

I don't want to abuse my body with food again. I will need to think of certain things as very occasional treats rather than regular foods.

I am quite active at the moment as I am on a course which includes dancing, movement and combat so I may need to keep that up when my course ends.

How about buying a steamer?? They're relatively inexpensive and you can cook your meat and vegetables all in one pan so less washing up and steaming food retains the moisture in your meat/fish and also doesn't destroy as many vitamins and minerals as boiling veg. Winner on all counts!!!

I use my steamer a lot as I still cook for my family and it's a really great way to cook. You could also use a slow cooker, again a one pot meal that you prepare night before or morning before leaving for work and you walk in to a healthy cooked meal.

Just few ideas.

It really does get easier. You will still have days that are worse than others, but that is more to do with old habits rather than being hungry. Day 4 and 5 were killers for me. It really does become much easier. After the first 2 weeks you will be able to manage your cravings etc much better. I still get cravings and low moods/ tiredness, but I don't turn to food now. Am on day 77 and happy to stay on it until I reach my goal weight or have to come off due to an operation. Good luck and hang on in, it is so worth it xx

Thanks - I will think about it before making any decisions. :)

[739976]How about buying a steamer?? They're relatively inexpensive and you can cook your meat and vegetables all in one pan so less washing up and steaming food retains the moisture in your meat/fish and also doesn't destroy as many vitamins and minerals as boiling veg. Winner on all counts!!!

I use my steamer a lot as I still cook for my family and it's a really great way to cook. You could also use a slow cooker, again a one pot meal that you prepare night before or morning before leaving for work and you walk in to a healthy cooked meal.

Just few ideas.[/QUOTE]

Back