Total Solution How do u handle meals out?

Really depends where, any idea of venues? Most places do an obligatory chicken salad dish which is ketosis friendly :) or maybe white fish?

This is an ongoing dilemma for me, but if you want to eat whilst out then you can do a WS day and have a keto friendly meal (steak and salad, etc but be careful with sauces). You will still lose weight with the odd WS day, but probably slightly slower than 100% TS.

Sadly, alcohol should really be avoided when doing TFR and in ketosis - there's a sticky thread all about this that is worth a look if you haven't seen it already.

Sometimes I wonder about just telling myself and those close to me that I won't be having food for a few months until I reach goal. I mean, what's a few months (given my years of yo to dieting previously), and you can still do sober, non-food related fun (albeit you might have to be a bit more creative!). I've never actually done this, but the reality then is that I never do anymore that 2 weeks 100% TS before having to WS here and there for meals out, etc. Sorry this is a bit rambling, but I'm currently asking myself these questions... Of course I still want and need a social life, but do I want to lose the weight enough to have a quiet-ish 12 weeks and shed 3 stones potentially? I'd almost be at target! The answer seems obvious, but this is a tough call to make...

Would be interested to hear other's thoughts.

Back