how do you break your points up ?

Lisa123

Silver Member
Just wondering how do you break your points up for the day ? How many for breakfast ? How many for lunch ? How many for dinners etc ... thanks

When I am planning my day ( which I have to do or i fall off the wagon) I start from dinner and work backwards, as dinner uses most point. Normally around 10pp for dinner, lunhis normally a wrap with ham and salad and maybe crisps for arround 8pp, breakfast is oats so simple or cornflakes for 3pp, leaving me with 5pp for a curly Wurlitzer 3pp and a jumbo snack a jack or similar for 2pp! Hope this helps xx

When I am planning my day ( which I have to do or i fall off the wagon) I start from dinner and work backwards, as dinner uses most point. Normally around 10pp for dinner, lunhis normally a wrap with ham and salad and maybe crisps for arround 8pp, breakfast is oats so simple or cornflakes for 3pp, leaving me with 5pp for a curly Wurlitzer 3pp and a jumbo snack a jack or similar for 2pp! Hope this helps xx

I never thought to plan backwards thats a really good idea thankyou! x

Suppose everyone is different-I tend to have fruit for brekkie and mid morning as I'm not a big eater in the morning. Lunch-around 7-8 PP and my evening meal is my biggie!! Usually around 15PP. I have free soup, main meal around 10-12 PP and I LOVE making the WW recipes for low PP desserts (usually around 4PP-my fav is banoffee cheesecake). The rest I use on smoothies, treats and mainly wine!! Nom nom!!

I use the most points for my lunch usually.
My typical day looks something like this:
5am - Cereal bar 2pp
9am - Small Bowl of Cereal or Slice of toast - 3pp
12pm - Sandwich/Pitta/Wrap/Bagel with ham or cheese -7/8pp Babybel and WW Cake Bar - 3pp
4pm - Velvet Crunch/WW Bar - 2pp
7pm - WW Meal - 8/9pp

And I'm on 33 points a day as well, lol. Sometimes I'll have a yoghurt or a packet of velvet crunch at night.

my breakfast is never any more than 5 points. i usually either have porridge or a low fat cereal like weetabix or corn flakes with a cup of tea.

lunch is usually between 5-7 points.

dinner can vary from 7-13 points usually.

i usually plan on the day what my three meals will be though so i can work out how many points i have left for snacks. i never plan my snacks, i just work with how many points i have left for them and chose what i like.

:) xx

Suppose everyone is different-I tend to have fruit for brekkie and mid morning as I'm not a big eater in the morning. Lunch-around 7-8 PP and my evening meal is my biggie!! Usually around 15PP. I have free soup, main meal around 10-12 PP and I LOVE making the WW recipes for low PP desserts (usually around 4PP-my fav is banoffee cheesecake). The rest I use on smoothies, treats and mainly wine!! Nom nom!!

Hey there - whats the recipe for banoffee cheesecake for 4pp? that sounds yum!! thanks :D

iwannabeslim1 said:
Hey there - whats the recipe for banoffee cheesecake for 4pp? that sounds yum!! thanks :D

It was in one of the weekly supplement mags we get, I think it was way back in June.

Here's the recipe!

(serves 2)

1 pot of WW toffee yoghurt
2 packs of WW digestive biscuits (4 biscuits in total)
30g Quark
1 banana

Method

Blitz biscuits in food processor to get fine crumbs and place in bottom of 2 small ramekin dishes (I use small glass tumblers-looks nicer!). Slice banana, reserving a few slices for topping. Layer on biscuit base. Mix toffee yoghurt and quark, divide between the 2 glasses, on top of the banana layer. Place remaining banana slices on top then drizzle over 1/2tsp of toffee sauce. ONLY 4 PP per serving!! Very very yummy!!

I usually have 5 for breakfast, (porridge & yoghurt, or banana on toast)

6-8 for lunch (soup, bread then yoghurt with fruit and meringue sprinkled on)

10 - 12 for dinner (jacket tato -5, and chicken or tuna or something in a box - 5-6

Oh wow - that means I snack my way through at LEAST 8 points a day, plus my 49 a week lol

-*just ate a kit kat while I typed too:p

I usually have 5 for breakfast (cornflakes or porridge)
6-7 for lunch (ham sandwich or soup)
About 11-12 for dinner and it varies what I eat.

Normally use a couple of weeklies a day as well unless im planning a night out then i save them

Xx

Back