How do you choose your goal weight on ww?

bellybling

Can someone please tell me how you choose your goal weight on weight watchers?

At the moment I'm on slimming world and working toward a BMI of 25 but I know I'm still too chubby at that.

I like slimming world but it's slow and at some point I'm going to need something a bit more precise. Weight watchers seems pretty sensible to me so my plan is to change over at some point.

Please can someone help me figure out my real goal weight?

I chose a weight I was at previously which was in the healthy BMI range and that I felt comfortable at.

Thanks.

I've been so many different weights, from 7st10lb to over 18st, at different points in my life. I'm really not sure what is right for me. I was really hoping ww did the choosing but I guess that wouldn't be very popular with most folks.

As far as I know WW does not choose your weight for you. You can follow the diet and get to a place you are comfortable with though. :) Your goal can be changed.

I presume you can set your own goal as you go along. E.g say you said you wanted to loose 2 stone initially but you did that and you still wanted to loose more you can change it. You do what you feel comfortable and what's achievable x

choose what youd feel comfy with, id originally set it at above 11 stone, moved it to 10.4 then now moved it again, im HAPPY as i am now, the few pounds lower is cake allowance ;-)

I don't have a goal weight at WW yet.
But someone yesterday at weigh in got her 10% and then the leader asked her what she'd like her goal weight to be.
So by the sounds of things, unless your goal weight is 10%, you choose it after then.

She did ask me when I signed up what I'd like to be as my goal and I said I'd like to have a healthy bmi, which at my height (5ft4), is anywhere between 7st10 and 10st5 (although I think with her chart she said 8st6 and 10st5)

I've gone for a nice round 10 stone as my ultimate goal, so once I've got to my 10% (11st2), 10st will be my goal. Although might go for 9st12 for 2 reasons - 1) it'd be nice to say I weighed in the 9 stones and 2) cuz that would mean I'd lost 2 and a half stone at ww meetings.

Well there is a goal weight set for you in ww and when you reach. That weight you become a gold member

Back