• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How do you cope with CD

Twingo31

S: 17st0lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.3 Loss: 2st5lb(13.87%)
Coffee, water, keeping busy, early nights and in my case smoking like a chimney.

biltsy

Peggy McParrot
S: 15st5lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 3st2.5lb(20.7%)
twingo, i found i'm smoking far more since istarted cd too lol
get healthy by losing weight and smokes ourself silly......

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
S: 20st7lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 7st11lb(37.98%)
LOL smoking for me too, how awful! Must quit while I am on cd so I don't pile it on. Once I am a stone and a half from goal I swear!

catkins

S: 17st10lb C: 17st10lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have found I'm smoking less! I'm not a huge smoker anyway but I would usually crave cigs when I felt full... but now I never feel full ha ha ha

Oinkstop

S: 18st1lb C: 16st3lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 41.5 Loss: 1st12lb(10.28%)
I just deal with it one day at a time, and I try really hard not to think about the bigger picture. If I do, it just gets so overwhelming. Instead, I get up and decide, "Today, I'll stick to my diet."

I don't decide for tomorrow until it arrives.

sonya

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
By coming on here and seeing ordinary people (no offence lol) that have succeeded and have shared pics of themselves. Knowing that it is not impossible.

The thing for me is, I tried all last year to do it and now I feel like I wasted a whole year and it's groundhog year!

Smoking for me too! :smoke:

Good luck!

Twingo31

S: 17st0lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.3 Loss: 2st5lb(13.87%)
ordinary indeed! how very dare you. hehehe

Berryred

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
By coming on here and seeing ordinary people (no offence lol) that have succeeded and have shared pics of themselves. Knowing that it is not impossible.

The thing for me is, I tried all last year to do it and now I feel like I wasted a whole year and it's groundhog year!

Smoking for me too! :smoke:

Good luck!

who told you that:D

I just take each day as it comes! I am trying not to think I am on a diet, just a new way of life

S: 18st8lb C: 18st8lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
For me its knowing this is really the only chance i have to be the size i want to be when i go to the tour de france this year. I decided untill i get the bars (Maby afterwards too) im going to do SS+ as i feel i am not restricting food 100% and it saves me from cheating. I tend to have my cottage cheese at around 9ish when everyone else in the house is eating food, saves the food envy i normaly have.

Hope this helps

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
When i do do it lol. (starting back next week) I make sure I am at home for the first three days as I am a dragon!
I make sure a loo is handy, i have lots of trashy tv to catch up on and a duvet!

Also the new motivation is my wedding in 5 months time!
x

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
I haven't honestly struggled getting back to it.. but then I was determined!! :D

A conversation with my aunt (same height as me and has had weight problem her whole life) kind of made me see myself in 27 years time.. not a lifetime away yet she's give up.. totally and it wasn't a nice conversation - especially as she had a heart bypass at 59. :(

This is it.. I keep telling myself that and I'm making it happen one day at a time. :)