How do you cope with emotional eating???

headdown

Hi all

Day 5 for me and I am doing ok. Been adding a small piece of protein such as chicken or a tin of tuna each day as I am on penicillin which I finish today.

What I want to know is how do you all cope when you are basically p****d off!

Having a really crap day, feel chewed to bits and just feel like eating :(...... Actually cried at work because that annoyed with my daughters attitude, selfish 18 year old :mad:

She even was horrible to say 'what's the matter with you, you in a one cos u on the shakes'.

She does my head right in. Feel like going home locking myself in the house and eating nice things!!

Please help me x x

it must be hard for you to deal with an 18 year old, i though i had it hard with a 3 year old at least i can tell mine off and her listen ish. The only thing i can suggest when you feel the need to eat, do something else, have a coffee or go for a walk to clear your head, as time goes on you will stop looking to food but in the mean time just keep yourself occupied. I like to put some feel good music on and clean lol or if i am having a major wobble we get in the car turn up the music and drive until i have forgotten what the problem is, may take 5 mins may take 20 but it stops me from eating.

good luck, stay strong and keep going.

Back