How do you do it?

Bumblebum

Hi all

Have been doing well on xenical and calorie counting. No unwanted side effects so far :-

Just wondered how everyone else does it? A friend said slimming world would be better but i like the freedom of calorie counting.

So...how do you do it?

Calorie counting
Slimming world
Weightwatchers
Fat grams counting?

Just interested :)

Bumble
x

Hi all

Have been doing well on xenical and calorie counting. No unwanted side effects so far :-

Just wondered how everyone else does it? A friend said slimming world would be better but i like the freedom of calorie counting.

So...how do you do it?

Calorie counting
Slimming world
Weightwatchers
Fat grams counting?

Bumble
x

I calorie counted & it worked for me x

Calorie counting for me too. Everyone will have something that suits them, I need the rigid control of calorie counting to keep me on the straight and narrow!

Calorie counting for me this time round. I've followed sw and ww countless times so im hoping this will be the time I crack it!! Not sure i could do it with 'my fitness pal' app though!! Week one down and doing well so far. Good luck all whichever plan you stick to. :)

Calorie counting for me this time round. I've followed sw and ww countless times so im hoping this will be the time I crack it!! Not sure i could do it with 'my fitness pal' app though!! Week one down and doing well so far. Good luck all whichever plan you stick to. :)

I was the same, I've done sw & WW & although when I was 21 I lost 3st with WW which got me to goal I found cc the least restrictive in some ways but the easiest & definitely most successful

Bumblebum said:
Hi all

So...how do you do it?

Calorie counting
Slimming world
Weightwatchers
Fat grams counting?

Bumble
x

Calorie counting for me. :) xx

Calorie Counting for me as well :) Im only going to use my 12 weeks sw voucher for the weigh in

My hubby is taking xenical and is also following the SW diet with me as it's easier for me to cook the same 'diet' meals for us both, it seems to be working fine for him, I think without the SW he would have to calorie count, but it's easier for me to do food for us both!

I've done so many.

Started off doing slim fast and xenical, then SW and xenical, and then Cambridge and kinda stopped the tablets but stil occasionally took them, then it's all been a bit of a mess since, but going back to SW and xenical

Thanks everyone. Seems most do calorie counting or slimming world. I'm sort of amalgamating cc'ing and sw at the moment.
Guess anything that helps us to control our fat intake has to be a good thing?

Back