How do you eat your eggs?

Nefertari

Silver Member
I always have mine boiled - any creative ideas? X

Last edited:
This morning I tried to make a frittata with spinach and 2 eggs - it was not nice! But could be better if cooked by a person who can cook.
I threw it away and made scrambled instead - much better.

I did an omlette kind of spanish style with allowed veggies - green peppers, leeks chopped very finely, spinach etc - was very filling. Also scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. Tried it with spinach one day, just didn't work at all. How about adding some spices to your boiled eggs for a little devilled egg?

I've gone right off them recently, but did enjoy an egg or two :)

What about a mirangue? I never made them before but willing to learn if anyone have tried and could tell me lol. Obviously use sweetener bet they will be lush with a raspberry shake made as a sauce. Oh yummy.

Omelettes. Fried (fry light) or poached with swede chips, ham too if I have calories left. Added to stir fry. They're my usual ways!

Dry fried....mmmm

Baked eggs are my absolute fave snack.... I use a rubber muffin case.... bit of veg in the botton... spinach/mushrooms or even a bit of bacon.... crack your egg on the tp and bake at 180 for about 25 mins..... Delish!!

X

I know this sounds really silly, but how do you dry fry eggs? I really miss fried eggs but just can't imagine how they would cook well without any oil/spray or would stick to the pan.

x
Put water in frying pan instead of oil, fill it so water is covering the eggs make sure water boils before u place the eggs in.

You could have poached eggs instead - I love them with asparagus.

Back