How do you follow SW whilst on holiday/kids off?!

raquelscatt

I have been yo-yoing with SW for some months now but have vowed to go back to class tomorrow and start again.

Problem is, I have two 8 year olds that break up from school tomorrow for a week and already I am paniking about food/eating out next week!!

If I don't go to class tomorrow tho that will be it again for another couple of weeks.

Any tips on how to manage your sw campaign when the kids are off and its holiday time, do you do things differently? Do you go out for meals? Or say no?

I find it harder to plan when the kids are off, especially if we are out and about and have no set meal times!

Comments please!!

If your going to snack alot make a snack pack, I have a snack bag I keep x amount of syns in it... written on the front so i know i pack it with fruit sweets and treats (a friends sw consultant told her its 8 mini jelly beans to a syn so a nice treat)

you stick to that, if you eat in a pub jacket potato without butter, and have something like steak and then some salad too then thats a free EE meal

no, no i am the same. i work in a school so i have the school hols off. i find that i am picking continously. I am rejoining on tuesday so i wish you good luck and if you find a way of not picking then let me know.

Hi

I really struggle when the kids are off but the last few school holidays we have had no money due to both being out of work atm so there haven't really been any temptations.

If we have gone anywhere then we have taken a picnic...said no to ice cream vans and mcdonalds etc.

Mine break up today!

Back