how do you get the bars at the bottom for weight loss

Kelly06

hiya

how do people get the bars at the bottom of the screen with weight loss?

and how do you set up a food diary?

Thank you

Hiya. Sorry to be a pain. I've done the tracker bar. But how do I get it to show on here? X

Paste the code (from the tracker website) into your signature

P x

Hi. Thank you for your help. Where do see the code? I'm doing it on my phone? thanks again x

No worries. On the ticker website it will say something like "copy and paste this HTML code into your bulletin board"

P x

No worries. On the ticker website it will say something like "copy and paste this HTML code into your bulletin board"

P x
Thank you your a star. Thank you for all your help. I've tried to write it and copy it. See if it works. If not I will try the computer tomorrow. X

just logging on to computer now going to try again!!! x

Thank you your a star. Thank you for all your help. I've tried to write it and copy it. See if it works. If not I will try the computer tomorrow. X

Its now worked thank you x

Yay! :D

have you started your food or weightloss diary?

P x

Hiya. . I found the thread for it but don't know how to start my own. I'm useless sorry x x

Hiya. . I found the thread for it but don't know how to start my own. I'm useless sorry x x

No you're not! Just start a new thread, like you started this one. On my iPad it's an arrow at the top right of the screen. Let me know what it's called so I can find it :D

P x

No you're not! Just start a new thread, like you started this one. On my iPad it's an arrow at the top right of the screen. Let me know what it's called so I can find it :D

P x

Hiya. Thank you. Will have another look when I get home. Will let you know x

Back