how do you get weight loss going again during plateau

broxi

ButtErFly
I have statyed the same now for 2 weeks. This has happened to me on every diet I've done and it seems to stop for good, months anyway and then I give up. I really don't want this plateau to continue so does anybody know why this happens and what to do about it. I'm still 100% on extra easy plan.

all I can suggest really is to mix things up a bit. try having different things for your healthy extras, try different meals and up your superspeed foods.
Another strategy is to try a week of success express, there is a great thread on here explaining it, its great for giving an extra boost and is very similar to extra easy.
good luck! x

Back in the summer, my weight was stalling & not going anywhere, so I started cycling. The first week I put on 2lbs & then steadily lost a pound a week to my target of 8.11......a few pounds have crept back on as I took my eye off the ball, but Im back to it again with 28/28 days being 100% on plan. So, in my opinion exercise is the key to kick start the body along with the changes others have suggested.

This happened to me. Go back to basics as if your starting again, get your book out, read it page by page, check out the hex's, free foods and syns again. You might find something new you didn't see before. Then fill out a food diary. I find going back to basics helps and re reading your book as if its your first week again.
Hope this helps you and you can get back on track xx

This happens to me when I'm coming up on another 2st loss. Happened after my first two stone, and again just before my second two. The first plateau lasted months, and the only thing that kickstarted it for me again was to take a week off, put up with the gain and start again. I've had to do this twice. Last time I took a week off was in October and I gained 4.5lb that week lol, but lost 5lb the week after. I'm back and losing steadily now.

I had this, I was stuck for 3-4 weeks with no weight loss (no gain either luckily) but I find I need to drink more water, and snack on veg rather than fruit (less natural sugars) and I finally lost 1lb at the weekend lol, I thought I'd be stuck at 11st 5lb forever!!! :) hopefully it is the start of the weight loss again!

Good luck and you'll get through it! :) xx

Back