How do you get your mojo back????

looser

Just wondering how you people manage to get back into focus! Im so fed up with myself, I start the day really well but then it all goes haywire after tea time. I seem to have really lost my mojo somewhere!!!:(

i was like this last week. its hard to get back into it when ur struggling but i made sure i stayed for image therapy and i have stocked up on superfree food and plenty of speed food. i find if i set myself a goal and mix things up a bit it helps. mostly its in your head though i try to remind myself why i joined sw in the first place ect

looser said:
Just wondering how you people manage to get back into focus! Im so fed up with myself, I start the day really well but then it all goes haywire after tea time. I seem to have really lost my mojo somewhere!!!:(

Am the same. I just keep tryin each day to do the best I can, excercise when I can. Think you really need to be in the zone x

hi ive been feeling fed up too! i just carnt seem to make myself plan and when i do sometimes i dont fancy that meal, the only thing i have really fancied eating is cereal i really wish i could snap out of this and get back with it ! :argh::help2:

Back