How do you know your kicked out of ketosis

Probably - can't think of any other signs.

You can sometimes feel hungry when in ketosis. Also, sometimes hunger is actually in your mind rather than physical. You can also think you're hungry when in fact you need to drink.

Iv'e found other threads of being advised to up carbs a good week before consuming alchol. I find if I only have 1 day of carbs over 100g I don't fall out of ketosis. Iv'e based this on hunger, as well as the general feeling of how my body feels. I find my appetite is still supressed like Im still in deep ketosis. This might be a lucky thing but I realise it can be dangerous consuming alcahol when your still in. A whole week off plan seems almost pointless for 1 day out. boo

I get into ketosis really quick! Like superfast,I think it just depends on your body and how quick you burn the carbs,although if I burn carbs quick enough to get into ketosis within a day surely I should be slim??
I noticed when I'm not even dieting ill go into ketosis after a few hours without food or high carb food,and I've drank loads so it's not dehydration either,I wouldn't worry about the alcohol too much,maybe 2 days before your night out eat higher carb,I wouldn't use a whole week xx

I've knocked myself out of ketosis a couple of times in the last few weeks, and I only really notice when I'm back on plan and having to go through carb withdrawal again... no fun! So not sure how you'd notice before that (do you have ketosticks?)

I do but apparently they arn't very reliable, so gave up using them. I think it must be just appetite I suppose! Altho Iv'e gone well over 100g crabs last few days and still feel supressed, unless I fall in and out quite easily.

Back