how do you know?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by madhousemum, 15 August 2008 Social URL.

1. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi i have seen in alot of people signitures that they want to get to a size 12 etc but how do you know what size is with what weight you want to be. i would love to be a size 12 i am a size 14-16 atm depending on where i buy the clothes from and i would love to be able to get a size 10-12 wedding dress but how would i know what weight i would need to be for that??
    hoping someone can help.
    love madhousemum
    xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    For me i used to be a size 8 so, i know i can get back down to it!
    But, also you can work of frame and height .. xx
    What size were you at your happiest...look back at pics and then make your desicion xx

4. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i must say i was most happiest when i was a size 8 before i had the children but i know after having 5 children i dont think i will ever get back that way. to be honest when i was a size 8 i cant remember how much i weighed. thanks for the reply it all helps

5. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Im a size 24 and want to get to a size 12. So my goal is to get to a size 12 or 10.5st. If i get to 10.5st and im still not a size 12 i'll keep going till i am and if i get to a size 12 and im 11st then ill stop at 11st. I cant remember being a size 12 and what weight i was so im guessing really.

6. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi pizzle good luck with your goals and keep us informed on how ya getting on.

7. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Cheers and good luck to you

8. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

I started 7 weeks ago at a size 26 and this morning a pair of size 20s buttoned up, not quite comfy enough to wear yet but they will be very soon. I think it all depends on your frame and stuff so its just a wait and see, i am aiming for 10stone and I will be whatever size i end up i dont have a size in mind tho ive done 6 inches off my waist already so its looking good !

9. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    weldone genie i bet you are well pleased and so you should be to do so well in 7 weeks.

10. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

You will get in that 12 but just do it a bit at a time hon, a size 14 dress is still better than the 16 so if thats what you get to then thats what you get to its still an improvement and im sure the OH will still think you look lovely (infact he will more than likely just want you out of it quick!)

11. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm not too fussed to what clothes size I get to. I just want a healthy bmi. As some replies have said though it's going to depend on your frame and everything. You could be a certain weight and work out loads so your shape would be different. So weight really isn't going to determine your clothes size I suppose xxx

12. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ok well i am going to say i have loads of 14 jeans i just can not get into i still have the bloody tags on them so my first goal is to get into the size 14 jeans and be comfortable not tight at all!!

13. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That sounds like a good plan x
    :D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.